Contributor

Is the LaBelle (shown on HSN several minutes ago for ? $125.00) the same as the LeMieux sold on QVC?

Appreciate any reviews you may have.  Thanks!

Contributor

its the same product

Contributor

scarlett1234---thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't get back here sooner.

Are you sure they're the same? The LaBelle sounded awfully loud to me. Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

@Item2 wrote:

Is the LaBelle (shown on HSN several minutes ago for ? $125.00) the same as the LeMieux sold on QVC?

Hi item! I have a LaBelle, my best friend got a La Mieux...they work exactly the same way...sonic movement to clean pores then flip to accentuate serum application! btw I bought mine from Haute Look ( they have Trophy skin tools of which Labelle is every few weeks) and it was 85 bucks! They had a massive skin tool blow out on Zulilly yesterday and it was 30 bucks Smiley Mad I would have bought one at that price for my cousin who loves to use mine!  HTH's

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Item2 wrote:

Hi item! I have a LaBelle, my best friend got a La Mieux...they work exactly the same way...sonic movement to clean pores then flip to accentuate serum application! btw I bought mine from Haute Look ( they have Trophy skin tools of which Labelle is every few weeks) and it was 85 bucks! They had a massive skin tool blow out on Zulilly yesterday and it was 30 bucks Smiley Mad I would have bought one at that price for my cousin who loves to use mine!  HTH's

$30? That makes me want to cry. I paid $120+tax at HSN a couple days ago. I used a $5 coupon to reduce the price from $125 to 120 and felt ok about that price ... until now. $30. Drat!

Valued Contributor

I have the Labelle... yes they are the same thing.  Just wish I knew what they are suppose to be doing Smiley Surprised

No thought is worth thinking.....
Contributor

Thank you ladies!  Thirty bucks?!  That's fantastic!

item

Contributor

I have been researching this danged tool EVEYEHERE!! First thing to know, think of it as an expense with the life of a serum. The HSN warranty is 6 months,  LeMieux 1 year. They (allbrands) are an expensive battery dyiny a t about 9 months. SO THEY ARE A Bic lighter ---LOL-- but great !  Just know it has a short life. I recall TheQ alloing 60 days trial for return. There are differences, i have been told. IM TIRYING to reach Labelle rewhy some arecmade in China (no for me) while others in Korea. (I prefer) LeMieux is USA but i bet money parts from korea since owners are Korean. MINUTES ago I saw on Ebay the Hsn item but Korean with 250+ price !! They noted that it is not as good as theELECTRIC VERSION, referred to as a " spatula" where i had come to know the terms Scrubber, spatula, and peeler as the same item. Occassionally references to Ionotospehre (? Sp)

,  Pretty confusng . Think ill search electric due to short life on battery mo dels.

Sorry....on Kindle. It does what it wantsgood luck.

JUDALEE