Honored Contributor

The TSV seems like a "deal" & nicely packaged for a gift. Lipstick looks a little bright/dark. Like the glow in the foundation. Wish they'd put that in BE original founation. Thoughts on TSV?

Esteemed Contributor

I love Laura but her products don't work for me.

Respected Contributor

I love LG makeup in general, but her mascara and lip products are (for me) nothing special. Balance & Brighten and any of her blushes are wonderful! I like most of her eyeshadows, too.

The lip products and mascara make this TSV not a good deal for me, so I'm passing.

Honored Contributor

@vermint@barrel racer I liked it, but have never used LG. Passed, too. 

Valued Contributor
I was going to pass, but when Laura said that new chandelier blush was the new ethereal rose, I caved in. Based on the demos, the new foundation does not seem to have as opaque of a coverage as the balance and brighten, which is OK with me.
Valued Contributor

I think LG's products are good but the packaging is less than desirable.  I stopped buying her products because the product lasts but the packaging doesn't  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@shy bobcat

@shy bobcat wrote:

I think LG's products are good but the packaging is less than desirable.  I stopped buying her products because the product lasts but the packaging doesn't  Smiley Sad

I have heard this comment about her packaging sooooo many times. I guess I'm just fortunate that I've never had any of her packaging fail me...and I've been buying from her since she 1st introduced Balance & Brighten. Here's hoping that my luck continues!

Respected Contributor

I love quite a few of Laura's blushes and I will try her new blush when it arrives in the stores.

Respected Contributor

LG products don't work for me, Balance and Brighten is too orange, and too drying on my skin.  I'm noticing that while LG is applying the Balance and Glow foundation, it is definitely enhancing the (blonde) models pores and (forehead) wrinkles.  I could just imagine what the results would be on mature skin.  Unless your skin is pretty much flawless and you don't have enlarged pores, iridescent or glow from within foundations are not 

your friend, especially on mature skin.

Esteemed Contributor

I have very dry skin and her products don't work for me, either.