Super Contributor

I use Roses Et Raines in L'Occitane and I think the rose heart is the same and it is a nice scent. I love it. Best to you and all who got this kit. I put on the hand cream tonight and put some on my new man friends hand and it was wonderful......I wish the scent was no scent but it is only slightly scented. Nice. I know I am going to love the soaps. I just love soaps.

Super Contributor

I am keeping them all for myself......I can't help it. It will last me a year I think........maybe not a year but close and that is all I will need to buy. Winter is coming and my skin gets so dry,

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad I got this and the rose cream has the smell of Roses et Raines and I love it........such a nice rose scent and I am glad that I purchased this set. I just can't give it away. I love that the Q is offering easy pays. It helps so many of us. Thank you Q.

Trusted Contributor

Oh well I see I posted already. Opps

Trusted Contributor

I have not tried the soaps..........what has been your favorite so far? For me its the original I guess and the roses...........

Trusted Contributor

I have found a great Sea Salt soap at TJ MAXX and it feels so nice bathing using this soap.

Super Contributor
It must be difficult keeping up with ALL your old and new nics. You must be double and triple posting all the time.
Respected Contributor
Being able to post to yourself and keep track of each name and post must be wonderful mental exercise for your TBI.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Very easy when I don't lie........nothing to try and remember........just telling the truth. But I am not going to discuss this again. I am on here posting not bothering anyone.

Trusted Contributor

My nic will stay I love Hummingbirds.........I was changing nicks because I liked the new names I thought of but I can only have one account. Please again I am not here to fight. Everyone enjoy your day.