Super Contributor

I just started using Mizon Placenta Cream that is very hydrating. (I tried the placenta serum but I am undecided). I think I got it for 10.00 and some odd cents. It really helped with my retin-a burned skin. I also used ASDM Tepezcohuite Cream for burns. It worked very well but after two nights I didn't need it again since it worked well. Not sure if I would purchase this again. I also tried a foundation (on my dry flaky face even) called [Lioele] Secret Pore Bright Gel Foundation . It is thick enough to cover pores with no primer needed yet you don't feel it on your face. It covered my darker skin under my eyes without caking also. That ranges 11.00-15.00 on ebay. I tried the #1 which is like a light coloring for our products. I also have used the Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Lotion. It covers pores, it helps keep my forehead from getting oily, especially with a powder on top. It keeps my pores on my nose at bay. If you are super dry it can be even more drying. I use this on my t-zone with the Holika Holika Strawberry Magic Cover Powder. I just recently received a sample of Skinfood Avocado Emulsion (cream). I tried it on my neck and it is extremely hydrating as well. I received a sample of Sulwhasoo firming cream but I haven't tried it yet. I would love to hear about other products that you ladies may have tried. TIA. Kat

Super Contributor

I used the Sulwhasoo firming serum and cream on my neck, very nice and my neck isn't getting that slight dent down the middle that I usually get. Since my skin is still a bit dry I used the avocado toner and cream on my face. I may have to get the full size. Nice stuff.