Contributor

Re: Kim Novak did hear the cruel comments

It reminds me of how cruel some posters are on the forum. It is terrible the name calling that goes on during some postings. I think it is very rude to call another person just plain mean. I guess they don't care if they hurt others feelings either by calling them mean. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves and how they treat others.

Valued Contributor

I was so pleased to see Kim Novak at the Oscars. It was very brave of her. It was also very brave and courageous of her to call out the bullying.

Super Contributor

On 4/17/2014 foxfire said:

It reminds me of how cruel some posters are on the forum. It is terrible the name calling that goes on during some postings. I think it is very rude to call another person just plain mean. I guess they don't care if they hurt others feelings either by calling them mean. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves and how they treat others.

Seriously? So it's OK to bash and make rude mean comments about the hosts and vendors, but it's not OK to call them on it?

I doubt their feelings are being hurt, because if they had feelings, they wouldn't say the things they do.

Contributor

On 4/18/2014 PKB said:

Seriously? So it's OK to bash and make rude mean comments about the hosts and vendors, but it's not OK to call them on it?

I doubt their feelings are being hurt, because if they had feelings, they wouldn't say the things they do.

PKB you have been on a couple of different posts tonight calling people mean for expressing their opinions. Are you on a mean streak or maybe turning into the mean police? You need to stop bullying people for expressing an opinion. Maybe you need to step back and take a break from the forums.

Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 PKB said:

I know what you mean. It becomes circular. Now we have a poster calling other posters "rude" for calling other posters rude. So now you can call her rude for calling you rude for calling some posters rude. Get it? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

It's the same with tolerance. If I call someone on a bigoted comment, invariably someone will suggest that I'm the one who is intolerant because, after all, we all have a right to our opinion.

Make it stop!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 foxfire said:
On 4/18/2014 PKB said:

PKB you have been on a couple of different posts tonight calling people mean for expressing their opinions. Are you on a mean streak or maybe turning into the mean police? You need to stop bullying people for expressing an opinion. Maybe you need to step back and take a break from the forums.

===yawn===

Super Contributor

Donald Trump will one day find out Money can't buy everything. Donald Trump will find out one day that every intentionally hurtful thing he has said will come back to him. He is a joke and needs to go away. She is 81 years old, she has insecurities like all women thanks to men like him shooting their fat mouths off all their life. She looks better than a lot of people botoxed and surgically altered 1/2 her age. She's had psychological challenges on top of it throughout a very harried and oftentimes unhappy life and Donald Trump thinks he can thoughtlessly open his fat mouth to the press and still be considered a gentleman? Where I come from REAL men don't speak about women like that. Donald Trump can go hang out in that hot place not heaven!{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Honored Contributor

Donald Trump is an idiot and has no business commenting publicly on anyone's looks.

Honored Contributor

So it's bullying her to attack the incompetence of her plastic surgeon? She freely admits that she had the work done and frankly who ever her Dr was should be sued. As should Melanie Griffiths. There is nothing wrong with aging, or with gaining weight. But plastic surgeons shouldn't make you actually look worse than you would have without the work.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 jaxs mom said:

So it's bullying her to attack the incompetence of her plastic surgeon? She freely admits that she had the work done and frankly who ever her Dr was should be sued. As should Melanie Griffiths. There is nothing wrong with aging, or with gaining weight. But plastic surgeons shouldn't make you actually look worse than you would have without the work.

It wasn't Donald's place to say so. By attacking the incompetence of the plastic surgeon, he's insulting KN. I didn't think she looked good either, but discussing it here isn't the same as tweeting it (or whatever DT did.)