New Contributor

Keep Waiting for Wen's Winter Vanilla Mint.

Has anyone heard if it will be back this year.  Love it and want more!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Keep Waiting for Wen's Winter Vanilla Mint.

I believe it is included as one of the  5 cleansing conditioners in the seasonal choice that will be in his Dec. 5th TSV.  Not sure if they will bring back the single bottle option.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, that's right - it is one of the 5 in the Seasonal choice December TSV. Pre-order number is posted in Insider.

And of course WWV will become available also on individual orders in 16 and 32 oz bottles on December 1, probably midnight Nov. 30, or sometimes a little earlier.

WWV will probably be a part of some winter kits configuration and possibly an OTO  at one point during these 3 Winter month.

New Contributor

Thank you!  I love that scent and have been waiting for it to become available!  I hope it does become available in the 32 oz. size.  May have to get the seasonals again.  Did that last year and enjoyed those too.

Respected Contributor

@LaNiece wrote:

@LaNiece  

It is one of the seasonals included in the December tsv as already stated.  It also should be available after December 1st but may be available to purchase within the next few days.  We also don't know if it will be available on the Chaz Dean site during his BlackFriday sale.   

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@LaNiece wrote:

@LaNiece  

It is one of the seasonals included in the December tsv as already stated.  It also should be available after December 1st but may be available to purchase within the next few days.  We also don't know if it will be available on the Chaz Dean site during his BlackFriday sale.   

@LaNiece, this is the December 2015 WEN TSV thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy QVC WEN forum - Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen News - The Insider - get advance order numbers for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine -Wen Abbreviations Glossary -

New Contributor

Thank you!Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink  Got it ordered!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LaNiece wrote:

Thank you!Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink  Got it ordered!!!

@LaNiece, I'm so glad that you were able to order it. It's a great value. I hope you'll join the rest of us Wenners over at  QVC WEN forum.

There's more info in the Wen forum on a few current Wen special offers. QVC has a special 613 kit available through the weekend and there's a BLACKFRIDAY sale at Chaz's site (20% discount, except for gallons, plus free shipping and no sales tax outside of California).

-- bebe Smiley Happy