Respected Contributor

@pommom @AngelPuppy1

You gals should try the Colourpop lippies. They have multiple formulas and many, many colors. They are only $5 and they're made in the USA and they're cruelty free.  I love their lipsticks. I have a couple of their liquid lipsticks and they're very drying. They did just come out with a satin formula liquid lipstick, but I've not tried it. I think you gals would like them. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan

I looked into them and they are very nice.  Can't remember why I didn't order.  Will take another look.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

Thanks a mil!  Mine is scheduled for delivery TODAY!  Smiley Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

drugstore.com is having  sale on CoverGirl products - including the Katy Kat lipsticks.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@pommom @AngelPuppy1

You gals should try the Colourpop lippies. They have multiple formulas and many, many colors. They are only $5 and they're made in the USA and they're cruelty free.  I love their lipsticks. I have a couple of their liquid lipsticks and they're very drying. They did just come out with a satin formula liquid lipstick, but I've not tried it. I think you gals would like them. 

Thanks for the recommendation!  I will look into this!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@ Montana

@Montana wrote:

drugstore.com is having  sale on CoverGirl products - including the Katy Kat lipsticks.

Thanks!!  Awesome! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin