Honored Contributor

Re: Kat Von D and Too faced collaborating

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze  Really? On the YouTube video (private release that came to KVD subscribers first), the release date is 12/26; lots of complaints about it due to the holidays.

I'll have to go check Too Faced's site.

Edited to say: Just went to the site and it says "Coming Soon".

Watch, it'll be 12/16.. which isn't exactly soon, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@HappyDaze  Really? On the YouTube video (private release that came to KVD subscribers first), the release date is 12/26; lots of complaints about it due to the holidays.

I'll have to go check Too Faced's site.

Edited to say: Just went to the site and it says "Coming Soon".

Watch, it'll be 12/16.. which isn't exactly soon, lol.

hmm okay I will have to figure out where I saw that. Stupid that they wouldn't have them available in time for Christmas!

Honored Contributor

HSN has some new Too Faced holiday items. free shipping & extended returns thru Jan.

DG22891_100416_ComplexGrid_BS_TooFaced_Holiday.jpg

Too Faced Ornament - Lip Injection Lip Plumper
509-948
Too Faced Ornament - Lip Injection Lip Plumper
Too Faced Ornament - Melted Liquified Lipstick
509-947
Too Faced Ornament - Melted Liquified Lipstick

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I follow them both on Instagram and they put out the cutest video. I wanted the TooFaced Sweet Peach pallet, but couldn't get it. They are going to rerelease it, but it was crazy how ppl were going nuts over it. I hope this isn't the same. It did say in the video that the release date for this collab is December 26th.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan You know what ticks me off about that Peach Palette? They knew ALL ALONG that it was going to be part of the permanent line. But to cause frenzy and boost sales and hoarding, they didn't tell customers this.

I don't support that kind of business model. It turned me off on Too Faced despite the fact that I love so many of their products.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I follow them both on Instagram and they put out the cutest video. I wanted the TooFaced Sweet Peach pallet, but couldn't get it. They are going to rerelease it, but it was crazy how ppl were going nuts over it. I hope this isn't the same. It did say in the video that the release date for this collab is December 26th.

@wvumountiefan I think I remember someone posting about the palette but I didn't realize people were in such a frenzy over it, lol. I think that is so silly how nuts people get over makeup stuff. Trust me, I LOVE makeup but am not going to get bent out of shape for something like that. The Urban Decay palettes that were LE in the past were the same way. I put one of the LE ones I had up on Ebay (never used- I got two for Christmas) and that thing sold for $120!! It only cost $50. So silly.  I kick myself for not buying a few of the older KVD palettes but I certainly would not pay above and beyond the normal price off of Ebay just to get it!

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Too Faced's melted lipsticks?

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Very cute! Sadly, the drama surrounding her new "bestie" is pulling attention away from the product.

I also wish it wasn't hitting counters on 12/26; too late for Xmas gifts.

@SahmIam bestie? 

@Chi-town girl I don't know how to post pics, but HSN also shows a new kit on November 11th which I bet/hope is the TS 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - I'm interested in those melted lipsticks too. 

@Suebdoo - I missed that TS sneak peek photo. good cstch!  

Funfetti exclusive HSN collection, Nov 11.

DG23942_102416_DynamicCard_BS_TooFaced_Funfetti.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Has anyone tried Too Faced's melted lipsticks?

Yes, I have a few of them. I also have a couple of their metal melted lipsticks which are very sparkly. Good for the middle of my bottom lip.