Trusted Contributor

KORRES has a WEEKLY DEAL DROP NEXT WEEK (9/18-9/24)

The 3in1 🫒 OLIVE 3-in-1 Nourishing, Anti-Aging oil, for $38. YOU GET TWO!!! 3.38oz TWICE. That’s 7.76oz of GREEN GOLD, total! 😍😍😍
Regular Contributor

Re: KORRES has a WEEKLY DEAL DROP NEXT WEEK (9/18-9/24)

I seriously just dropped my head to my hands and said "Stooooopppppp"  hahaha

Thank you for always keeping us informed!  You are the best.  

Trusted Contributor

@AFWIFE, I always like to know the SOONEST possible. My hope is that it will “steer” my purchases (in this case, over the weekend) Now I’ll save the for Green Gold duo! 🤣
Trusted Contributor

Woohoo!! Finally an item that has zero temptation for me! LOL I have tried the oil and my skin didn't like it at all. It's a great price so I hope all who loves the oil gets this offer. 

UPS man needs a break from stopping at my house...Perlier, Tweaked, Too Faced deliveries. Really freaky great sales this Fall??!!?? Plus the knowledge that Perlier is back again later this month with special stuff, I have to be more selective. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

What a great Deal Drop. Thank you for the heads up! 👍💖👍

Yet, I recently ordered this same 3 in 1 oil. Of course no bogo pricing. I'm currently out of town and I've yet to try this great sounding oil. My pkg is waiting for me when I return. Hmmm. What to do?  Return original and order bogo or not? Do you know the unopened shelf life? That may be helpful. Much TIA!

Trusted Contributor

2 years unopened shelf life!
Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

Thank you, sweetie!

Valued Contributor

@Ilovelife123 thanks for the info as always!

How do you all use this oil? Just on the face as part of a routine? Do you use it as a body moisturizer as well? 

Trusted Contributor

@CorrTor, I’ve used it on face, body and hair. I also like to slap some in ANY body butter I may be using that day. The bottles are LARGE, so I feel like I don’t have to be “SO CAREFUL”. That may be why I reach for it so often. LOTS of bang for your buck! ❤️🤑
Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@CorrTor, I’ve used it on face, body and hair. I also like to slap some in ANY body butter I may be using that day. The bottles are LARGE, so I feel like I don’t have to be “SO CAREFUL”. That may be why I reach for it so often. LOTS of bang for your buck! ❤️🤑

@Ilovelife123 @CorrTor and others interested...

I heard Stephanie say this 3 in 1 oil would be her "desert island" product/choice in a video I'd watched when I purchased it. Bobby Ray was the hostess presenting with Stephanie.  Also it was an older prestation, around the (winter?) holidays perhaps and the price was $25 and change.