Respected Contributor

Just makes you wonder..........

You pluck one wrong hair in your eyebrows and it never grows back...............I pluck (almost daily) those wire hairs on my chin and they come back like a vengence......

Respected Contributor

Re: Just makes you wonder..........

@HULAGIRL Believe me, I feel your pain!

Esteemed Contributor

And need I mention that the faster your scalp starts showing from losing the hair on your head the faster your moustache grows.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's not what happens naturally; maybe it's us!

Honored Contributor

That may have been the eyebrow hair ... relocated and getting back at you!

Respected Contributor

So........maybe we are all gradually becoming men?   (You girls crack me up!)

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@HULAGIRL Believe me, I feel your pain!

Me too. Why is that?

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

And need I mention that the faster your scalp starts showing from losing the hair on your head the faster your moustache grows.

Sooooo true. I already have a friend lined up to take of that should I end up in a nursing home. I work in a nursing home and a few women who are still with it have a family member or "good friend" take care of this weekly. I do it daily but at that point I will have to take what I can get. 

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

Sooooo true. I already have a friend lined up to take of that should I end up in a nursing home. I work in a nursing home and a few women who are still with it have a family member or "good friend" take care of this weekly. I do it daily but at that point I will have to take what I can get. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I have already told my granddaughter that if I wind up in a nursing home her job is going to be to TAKE OFF my moustache and PUT ON my  eyebrows. I should buy an extra emjoi epislim 18 and an extra eyebrow pencil to stash away just in case. and oh yeh a joan rivers hair powder thing. she can keep me looking ship shape that way. oh but wait, she's also going to need some concealer and foundation for my face redness and some......oh to heck with it.