Valued Contributor

Just got info that my Perricone MD Neuropeptide Gold 2-piece Collection is on it's way

Would love to know how you use this ie  day, night, all over, just different areas.

Thanks for any help.

Lucky

Valued Contributor

Re: Just got info that my Perricone MD Neuropeptide Gold 2-piece Collection is on it's way

Thanks anyway, guess no one uses it

Respected Contributor

Re: Just got info that my Perricone MD Neuropeptide Gold 2-piece Collection is on it's way

What products are in the collection?  Is this the one with the conformer?

Valued Contributor

Yes it is.......ty

Trusted Contributor

@lucky-girlI use the cream first (in am) then follow with the conformer.      In the (pm) I use the conformer only. I follow up with my eye cream and moisturizer. I absolutley love the products and have seen a major difference,  Hope you like your kit as much as I do.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Super Contributor

Hi Luckygirl,

I have seen Dana present that facial cream so many times I am certain the conformer should go on first.  The facial cream always is the last step before your moisturizer. 

asltw

Trusted Contributor

I have this kit and the conformer should go on first and then the other.

Trusted Contributor

I've been doing it backwards LOL. The amazing thing is that it is really worling for me. Love this kit. :-)

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning