Trusted Contributor

Jury is still out on the Isomers TTV

Granted, I've only been using the products from the TTV for a couple of days.  The Kombucha Enzyme Mask I've used once, and the Immortal Dermal Booster and Forever Youth Moisturizing Cream, I've used twice each.  So far I'm not really impressed with any of them.  After I removed the mask using circular motions, etc., and rinsed my face, I didn't notice any difference in the softness of my face or anything. After I applied the Dermal Booster, even using a small amount, my face felt sticky and unmoisturized.  I of course applied the Forever Youth moisturinzer over it, but I felt my face still was not moisturized enough, so I had to follow that with my usual M. Asam moisturizer.  As I said, the jury is still out, but I will use for a couple of weeks before I decide whether to return the products.  Basically so far, I notice no benefits from them.  :-(

Super Contributor

Re: Jury is still out on the Isomers TTV

I did the same thing.  I had to apply the MAsam also. 

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Super Contributor

I am not liking it eithre. I used the mask twice and nothing. I read the directions carefully and di it to a "t" and what was the point. I find the Immortal cream sticky and unpleasant on the skin, yes, I used a tiny amount which is the stock reply. It is still sticky and unpleasant. The forever youth cream is ok, but Isomers creams are really thin lotions that do not hydrate, at least I never had one that did. kind of done with Isomers. again. I have tried it several times over the years and always ditch it. too many bottles and nothing really works out for me.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, if the kit isn't working out for you, don't try to convince yourself to keep it, just send it back.  Evine is pretty picky about receiving a return within the 30 days and isn't as forgiving as QVC if they receive it after the 30 day return period.

I've used Isomers off and on for years and some of their products are epic fails for me while others are winners.  It's all trial and error.  Many a time I should've just sent the kit back but convinced myself that it just needed more time...nope, it was just the wrong type of product for my skin.

Super Contributor

good advice River Song. I am so adverse to returning products, I don't know why. The hosts insist you try it- and just return it if you don't like it but it feels "wrong" to me, wasteful I guess.

I am having a hard time liking the mask and the immortal, I will take your post to heart.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you River Song!  Mine is packed up and ready to send back!

Valued Contributor

Really glad to see these comments. I've been waiting to see what others thought about these products. I used then for a couple of days and started breaking out so quit for afew days and went back to the Radical kit I had. The Isomers kit was plenty of moisture for me though. I'm trying to decide if I want to try it again before I decide if I'm going to send it back.

Trusted Contributor

Nadine..........just wanted to say that I loooove the Radical exfoliating pads....I've been using them for over a year now!  They are pricey, but they do work for me so I'll keep buying them.  I've used numerous other exfoliating pads, but none have worked as well for me as the Radical.  I always get mine at Sephora and order through Mr. Rebates to get the extra cash back plus add to my Sephora points!  I did try a couple other products in the Radical line, but really wasn't impressed with those.  But those pads are wonderful!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Nitestar. The try me kit had 30 pads. First time I used one my skin got blotchy so I waited a week and used another one and it was fine.Don't know what happened the first time. Do you use every night?

I know many people love those pads.

Trusted Contributor

I have not tried the mask yet.  I was on AD for the vials of the immortal and ordered the TTV just to have the extra product as it is more cost effective.  I have only used 1 set of the vials - that was when it first came out.  I was happy with it and took a 2nd delivery of the vials.  Last week I started my second set of vials.  I find it great as a 5 week booster (as originally intended to be used).  I felt my skin needed a little something extra and this really works for me for my eye area.  I personally do not think this is a serum I would use everyday and I think if you use more than a drop or two it will be sticky/tacky.  Applying it to a damp face helps the product to absorb nicely and then apply your other products.  I have found that to be the best way for me to use Immortal.

OT - I really like the advanced recovery serum and retiniacin - both of which I keep in rotation for evening use.  The advanced recovery serum is a 14 day boot camp.  Just way too many products IMO.