Trusted Contributor

Re: Jury is still out on the Isomers TTV

@Nadine wrote:

I am always trying something new. the last little journey I went on with Perricone ended up with my face a mess, I thought I was doing great with the products I was using and then my skin started with red flaky patchs.

No matter what I try it seem I always go back to Isomers. LIke with many lines if you can just find the products that work for you, there are so many to choose from it's hard to narrow it down.

I don't like to mix a bunch of serums, I don't think we need to do that. If I continue to do ok with the four products I've been using the last few days I'll be happy. Two in the morning and two at night. I do like the Radical pads but my face turns bright red when I use them, I may be able to use one every few days but not every day.

@Nadine, Besides the Amino Lift serum & Deep Crease Correction serum what other products from Isomers do you like? I do have the Amino Lift serum and did not have a problem with it. I just stopped using it when I got new stuff. I haven't tried her Deep Crease Correction serum but had tried her Wrinkle Viper several times and her Matrixyl Advances Wrinkle Defense serum. How do you like the Deep Crease product? Have you seen any improvement in deep lines?

I'm always looking for an effective product for those pesky 11's!

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Regular Contributor

Day 3 of using the immortal and the cream and no break outs. Love the way the drooping around my mouth is lifted. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beautybuster wrote:

Day 3 of using the immortal and the cream and no break outs. Love the way the drooping around my mouth is lifted. 

Smiley Happy @Beautybuster, great! Keep it up! Smiley Happy

With every day use, my skin went to totally different level, and I also feel it to be stronger and just simply feeling better, than before. I love it! I even do Immortal morning and evening for awhile, jus to see.

When Immortal first came out in these tiny vials, Manuela's recommendation was to use it scarce, and no more than one vial (0.13 oz) a week! Then, after we finished five vials, give it a rest.

But Manuela is a "progressive" cosmetic scientist, this means she too learns as she goes and experiments! And now, she gave us 1.86 oz bottle of Immortal and said - use it! In the morning, or whenever you want!

More than this - Manuela put the Immortal in her Hair Products Line - Shampoo, Conditioner, and Booster. And into Beachwave Salt Spray too!

So, I truly wonder, how my skin will respond to much more generous use of Immortal over time. I am thrilled with this prospect. Will see.

When my skin is cleansed and exfoliated - the Immortal really works it's WONDERS even much better! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

UMD, I also like the one series and I have used the One eye serum for years even when I've tried another line I always use the One eye serum.

I"ve only used the Deep Crease for a few days so it's to soon to really see results I think.

So far I'm really liking the four products I'm using and Im very glad I didn't return without giving them a try.

I also love the neck firming cream. Manuela came out with another one with added ingredient so I did get that but haven't used it yet.

Another must have is the Copper P, it is wonderful for mosquito bites burns etc.

I'll update about the Deep Crease when I've used it for awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

UMD, I also like the one series and I have used the One eye serum for years even when I've tried another line I always use the One eye serum.

I"ve only used the Deep Crease for a few days so it's to soon to really see results I think.

So far I'm really liking the four products I'm using and Im very glad I didn't return without giving them a try.

I also love the neck firming cream. Manuela came out with another one with added ingredient so I did get that but haven't used it yet.

Another must have is the Copper P, it is wonderful for mosquito bites burns etc.

I'll update about the Deep Crease when I've used it for awhile.

@Nadine, I think Deep Crease Cream is something that shows results over time and gradually, something that is not a "quick fix". I absolutely love Isomers Matrixyl Cream, it's consistency and lightness, and how it smells.

But unfortunately, I need a more potent cream for my age category. Deep Crease is one of them, same goes for Forever Youth Moisture Cream - these two are on my list of suggested routine for my age.

But there is a third one for me - All-in-ONE Complete Hydra-Fix Rejuvenating Cream. This one I love everything about! The consistency, lightness and quick and long term effect.

Unfortunately, it is very expensive by itself $91! So I hunt for it on sale offerings, or in kits. I was lucky to catch it in a four piece kit from Isomers site on sale, along with Gluthotiosome serum and two other great items. So I bought four kits! The price was I think, $49 for the entire kit, which is almost half the price for one All-in-ONE Complete Hydra-Fix Rejuvenating Cream alone.

The One for eyes does not work for me well in a way of results, but Gluthotiosome Eye serum does much better for me.

We really need to know - what is a most beneficial product for us personally in the Isomers line! The Immortal and Super Skin, I think are a bomb!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found the email from Lori and this is what she said, "

"The Glutathiosome Series is a good choice for late 60’s, and Deep Crease Correction is very popular.  If you have any All in One Mega-Fix, it is similar and you can use that up and then replace it with Deep Crease Correction"

I have the HYdra fix also, actually I think Ihave just about everything but determined to get it down to just a few things like I'm doing now,

Valued Contributor

What results is anyone having with teh Super serum> I know a few have had breakouts. I can't remember why I quit using it. I may have had breakouts also and I never have that issue.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nadine wrote:

I found the email from Lori and this is what she said, "

"The Glutathiosome Series is a good choice for late 60’s, and Deep Crease Correction is very popular.  If you have any All in One Mega-Fix, it is similar and you can use that up and then replace it with Deep Crease Correction"

I have the HYdra fix also, actually I think Ihave just about everything but determined to get it down to just a few things like I'm doing now,

Manuela swears everytime she shows Glutathiosome, that this is what she is using EVERY day. She is 52. She swears by it. I started to use Glutathiosome for about couple of month now because of her statements, and because these products are on the list for my age suggested routine.

Valued Contributor

She really does, darn I may have to dig it out and add it to what I'm using. I was determined to stay with two in the morning and two at night but what's one more? lol

Esteemed Contributor

I switch days, @Nadine! Woman LOL I rotate. I toss them around.

I dream of getting them down to two or three tops... but it seems I always have more that that!

And as she comes up with a new great one - I must add on! Well, I guess some rotation is an answer to my problem.