Respected Contributor

I received the advance email this morning to purchase the TSV 4 piece kit. I think it's a great value at $69.99 but I have a lot of stash of her argon oil bottles and many huge tubs of her body butter (19 oz size) so I won't be ordering it. I see in this kit the body butter is the 13.5 oz size and the face butter is in this kit. 

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I love the body butter but I got the deluxe size as a Christmas gift so I don't need that now.  I also don't need the oil, the color stick just doesn't interest me and although my skin leans towards dry, something about face "butter" just sounds icky to me.  Like it would be too greasy for the face.  

Honored Contributor

For some reason I'm not getting emails anymore. I even went and checked my account. I might have to get this kit. I'm getting low on body butter and the original argan oil and I've never tried the new new face butter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

For some reason I'm not getting emails anymore. I even went and checked my account. I might have to get this kit. I'm getting low on body butter and the original argan oil and I've never tried the new new face butter. 

I'm not getting my emails, either.  It's annoying...

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I'm not getting my emails, either.  It's annoying...

You will probably get your email at 11:00pm tonight. LOL!

Regular Contributor

For all of you that haven't tried Josie's new "Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter" included in the TSV, I'd like to share some information that might help. I have tried it & sadly had to return it. I am 54 & still prone to breakouts. The Face Butter did cause my face to break out even though it's supposed to be non-comedogenic. Some people complain that is caused dryness. That could be the cucumber extract. It does cause dryness in some skin types. I also experienced the balling up of the product that many people complained about on other beauty boards. That is most likely caused by the ingredient PULLULAN.

Pullulan is a film former and binder popular in the production of breath strips, but it also appears as an ingredient in cosmetics and beauty products because of its solubility in water, and adhesive properties. According to Wikipedia, it is produced from the starch of the fungus Aureobasidium pullulans, and CosmeticsCop.com says that it is "Glucan gum produced by black yeast that contains polysaccharides, which makes it a good water-binding agent, thickening agent, and antioxidant," although no other information corroborates any antioxidant properties or benefits.

Pullulan is seen as an ingredient in cosmetics and beauty products, specifically anti-aging products, because of its ability to provide an instant skin-tightening effect as it adheres to the skin. It is able to quickly form a sheer film that temporarily improves skin's texture and appearance. According to Hayashibara, a Japanese manufacturer of Pullulan, it also provides a smoother texture to formulas, provides foam retention, is anti-static and oil resistant, and water soluble and therefore easily rinsed away.

I hope you find this post helpful. Sorry it was so long. Have a great day.

I

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

image.jpeg

Oh thx i didn't get my email either...a great deal!

Frequent Contributor

@lindseyemmieThanks for the info about the ingredients. I can't use her face cream either as it broke me out.

Frequent Contributor

Easy pass for me as well, while i'd like the deluxe size body butter, i have no use for the face butter, argan oil, or those color sticks she always throws in there.