Respected Contributor
I like her products.....but seriously how much of that stuff can she put on her body during one presentation? She looks like she has stepped out of an oil vat.

And please Josie, clean under your finger nails!! Especially the middle finger on your right hand that is constantly dipping into every product you sell.

Please and thank you.
"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

Lotus - yes, this is a topic that's been discussed here several times.  I just can't watch the presentations.  I can't imagine one can go about their day with all of that product on themselves.  Chairs, carseats, clothes, countertops, silverware......all greased up.  To me, the presentations are a real turnoff on those products.MO

Honored Contributor

(Disclaimer:  I enjoy watching Josie and buy her products, which are wonderful!)

However, she and her models look like one wrong move and they'll slide out to the parking lot.....  just saying.... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I find Josie's greasy looking body and the greasy looking faces of the models to be totally repulsive.  My time watching her presentations is five minutes tops.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I so agree! She needs to do something other than just stand there all greased up, dipping her fingers in the product and slathering more on her greasy body. It looks truly disgusting and is a total turnoff. Get rid of the greasy look and stop sticking your fingers in everything. Yuck. 

Respected Contributor

I know exactly what you're saying here, but how would you have her present her products? I'm not sure how else she could do it. I do think when the camera is off of her she tries to towel off a bit.....but maybe not enough. Ha!

It's funny, I really enjoy watching her presentations and seeing what new items she has to offer. But I am not a fan. The only time I ever ordered I did not care for the product. I got a body butter duo and couldn't take the fragrance. I think it was apple something or other...tooooo strong for me. And it just didn't seem like the butter was going to absorb into my skin fast enough for my liking...if ever at all!

Trusted Contributor

I noticed under her finger nails, too. That's a pet peeve of mine. 

Frequent Contributor

I thought it was just me - I cannot stand her dirty finger nails. Because of fthat I never watch.

Honored Contributor

I tried to use her products and was faithful to them for about a year, but finally gave up. Her body butter was okay to me, but trying to use her Argan oil as my facial moisturizer just wreaked havoc on my make-up. No matter how light handed I was, or even when I tried the light version, my make-up never looked good, I had Racoon eyes  before I arrived to work, my skin looked oily, and my make-up simply NEVER looked fresh. I gave it all away and some I just threw away. I know Josie's products work very well for many of the ladies here, but it didn't for me. I found a line that works well for me and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work well for others. We all have to experiment to find the right product.

I don't care for the presentations either. There's only so much you can apply before it goes from looking lovely and healthy to...well...not.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

(Disclaimer:  I enjoy watching Josie and buy her products, which are wonderful!)

However, she and her models look like one wrong move and they'll slide out to the parking lot.....  just saying.... Woman Wink

thanks for the best bust out laugh today!