Respected Contributor
Hi ladies.. Just a question.. I always wear JM unscented body butter and wanted to pick up a tub while they have 19 oz . They are down to 3 choices.. Which one is closer to an Unscented smell - The vanilla bean or peppermint bark?? I never smelled either one. I've gotten other citrus fragrances of hers that I didn't like.....thanks in advance...
Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim  Cannot help you on this one.  I haven't liked any of the fragrances either.  I do love the unscented.   Fragraces are hard because not everyne likes the same thing.  I did notice that if I put the fragrance ones on at night , the smell was gone by morning. Good Luck!

Respected Contributor
Thanks Balletbabe for your opinion. Have a nice evening..🙂
Respected Contributor

I would go with Vanilla Bean.  I have tried almost all of them and that's my favorite.  It's very soft and natural.

Esteemed Contributor

Josie said her mother can only use unscented-that's why she put it in her line-but her mom recently started using peppermint bark without being bothered by a headache.....don't know if this helps.....

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59  I was just going to say the same thing.  I just watched the video and heard her say that. 

Contributor
I waited too long and missed out on the unscented. I ordered the vanilla, got it today, used it tonight after my bath and am happy with it. It has a light sweet smell and I'm not a fan of vanilla.
Valued Contributor

@KKlim I have the Vanilla Bean and Pepperment Bark and of the two the Vanilla Bean is a very light scent and doesn't linger. The PB is pretty strong on the pepperment with touch of  sweet.

Valued Contributor

The Vanilla Bean was too faint for me, but sounds like you might prefer that to the peppermint bark. 

Respected Contributor
You ladies are all so helpful w/ your suggestions! What a nice group.💜 It sounds like it will be vanilla bean. Thanks again..