New Contributor

Josie maran argan sugar balm body scrub?

Hi everybody ! I am new to beauty banter and computers , My question is on Josie maran argan sugar balm body scrub I would like to know if anyone has tried it and if they liked it or tried it and disliked and why ?

Occasional Visitor

Re: Josie maran argan sugar balm body scrub?

I loved it so much when on sale I bought 2 sets of 2 10 oz each for $40 each set. With ship & handling ended up paying just over $100 for 4 10 oz jars on 4/2020 opened 2 jars to make sure I liked scents which were very nice.   Problem is by approx Sept. Both jars started smelling rancid!

Same problem with her Milk products and intensive hand cream. Nice products but too pricey to turn rancid so quickly or perhaps these products were old that's why they were on sale.  I will not purchase again  : (

Respected Contributor

@scarlettm wrote:

Hi everybody ! I am new to beauty banter and computers , My question is on Josie maran argan sugar balm body scrub I would like to know if anyone has tried it and if they liked it or tried it and disliked and why ?

@scarlettm 

I have used it many times & love it...I always get it when she has a sale & it is best body scrub I have tried (for me)...I have used Josie's products for as long as I can remember & never have had anything go bad or smell funny...My skin looks wonderful thanks to Josie...Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@scarlettm wrote:

I use it and love it.  Its the only body scrub I use.  The only caution I have is to be careful after using it as the tub/shower can feel a bit slippery.   

Esteemed Contributor

I love JM sugar balm scrub! It's the only scrub I can use. I have sensitve skin and allergies but her line works for me. I'm never without this in my shower. The other nice thing is that a little goes a long way. Yopu don't need a ton of it to do the job.    

Valued Contributor

Totally love it. I use it once a week for my body and every couple of days on my FACE too. My skin feels great and is soft and glows. It is hydrated and yes....my face feels soft and clean and hydrtaed too.

I LOVE everything Josie and at 73 years old, I have tried it all. By the way...never had a rancid smell