Respected Contributor

Re: Josie TSV coming Feb. 12!

@Funloving wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I got the email today and the small jar is the face butter in 1.7 ounce.  I wider how this differs from the u scented body butter?  The ingredients aren't identical but I had heard Josie said people used the u scented body butter on their faces...I'm not really interested in the set.  I have enough blush for several lifetimes and other than that color stick, the kit is just a lot of moisturizers.  Not very exciting to me.

Is their an item #..I signed up for email but haven't gotten anything...thanks

@quadmimi

I stopped at your post & haven't read the others yet.  You mentioned the face butter and how some of us use the body butter on our faces.  I need to look at the differences in ingredient deck since I DO use her unscented for my face w/ no problems whatsoever..

Lately I've been using her balm on my face and neck.  I suspect between frigid temps and the use of retinoids I've become Sahara Desert dry.   You'd think that would be "break-out city"... but no.   It completely absorbs and I wake up with a nice glow.. no residue at all.  Her balm literally saved my skin this winter.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for others who are really dry right now.  Back to see if "our super sleuths" have this mystery solved.

Smiley Tongue

Oops- this should be for @Mrsq2022.. haha.

Hey that's ok! I enjoyed all the info.. I am super dry so maybe i should try thast also!

Super Contributor

Hi Naes, what do you and others think of the new tsv now that the email has gone out?  I got the email this morning and ordered it.  Does seem a little $$$$ considering I don't need another color stick.  I'm thinking I will just keep it unopened and that will extend shelf life as it takes forever to use up one of them.  Josie Maran line does have two foundations, maybe even more; one is argan match serum foundation and another is argan match powder foundation.  If I didn't have two compacts still to use up from another line I would try this one.  I wanted to stash the 100% argan oil and I've heard Josie say 2 year shelf life (I believe that even means unopened). 

Esteemed Contributor

@LittleT in KC,

I'm so sorry I did not read you question until now. I must be on another thread? Look for some of my thoughts w/ quadmimi, also.

I am purchasing the Special because I really like/love this creme. 13+ oz is a huge 'buy'! 

I will save the stick blushes, though, until summer. I am a Hurrah girl for her one blush that I have, will go for this pinkish berry, which I know will be as natural as the _Glow_ from the last AD. 

As long as the inside 2nd cap is on, I think ( those) can last for a very long time. 

I have 4 lipstick shades from a top brand, which was discontinued 7 years ago..in the freezer. Those last just as well as when first bought. Also, as long as you keep the blush sticks in a cool dry area, yes, there will be a long shelf life. I want to get back to you on the foundations, though. That interested me a lot. Does the foundation come in Fair, Light+ the other shades, or just one shade for all? That I find somewhat confusing to believe. 

@LittleT in KC, look for the other thread/"beauty" rf: Maran Special. I am definitely n that one with @quadmimi.

NAES

Thank you so much for replying.

Trusted Contributor

@Funloving If you are using the unscented as a facial moisturizer, then I am more interested in the TSV.  Because if I bought the unscented, that is a heck of a lot of face cream that can also be used on my body.  I didn't really care about the almond scent, and don't care for scented body butters in general, but in unscented I'd have enough that my husband could use it on his face as well.  Hmmm... I don't really need any of this but I love the idea of the unscented butter as an allover moisturizer.  

Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@Funloving If you are using the unscented as a facial moisturizer, then I am more interested in the TSV.  Because if I bought the unscented, that is a heck of a lot of face cream that can also be used on my body.  I didn't really care about the almond scent, and don't care for scented body butters in general, but in unscented I'd have enough that my husband could use it on his face as well.  Hmmm... I don't really need any of this but I love the idea of the unscented butter as an allover moisturizer.  

I also use the unscented body butter on my face. But I think I'm going to go for the almond scent in the kit, since it comes with the new face butter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval