Respected Contributor

Josie Moran TSV 5/14/16 Value?

[ Edited ]

I purchased the 5/14/16 TSV of eight 2 oz body butters for $69 and change but then I saw

6 body butters for $40 and realized that this set is really not a great TSV. You can get better pricing with another regular product. Also, this product sold for $36 during an OTO.

http://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Set-of-6-Whipped-Argan-Oil-Body-Butters.product.A269008.html?refType=...

Totally disappointed. Haven't opened it up yet as I just received it.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie Moran TSV 5/14/16 Value? Not, I believe! Ugh!!

The tsv are 4 oz not 2oz
Honored Contributor

@Sapphireandice Thank you.  I have another Josie TSV on AD, but wanted to compare the value of mine to the one @CalMom lambasted.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  I'll look again;  I do love the body butters.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Sapphireandice Thank you.  I have another Josie TSV on AD, but wanted to compare the value of mine to the one @CalMom lambasted.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  I'll look again;  I do love the body butters.

It is a great value.  When her body butter goes on clearance (Good Buys section of her website), you'd pay $35 for 16 oz.  This TSV is the same price equivalent per ounce, and you get a variety, which incudes some new scents.

Respected Contributor

@Sapphireandice wrote:
The tsv are 4 oz not 2oz

Oh, great! Thank you! Sorry for the mistake.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops  "Lambasted"  do you know what that means!

Too bad, there isn't a option for "worst comment".

Honored Contributor

@CalMomI thought I did and went to the dictionary to check. 

I stand by my comment -  you blasted a company in a huge headline.  That's incredibly damaging and to my mind worth harsh criticism - intended error on your part or not.   You had time to research the prices of several other offers - just not the one you were complaining about.

I do understand why you may not have liked what I wrote.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@CalMomI thought I did and went to the dictionary to check. 

I stand by my comment -  you blasted a company in a huge headline.  That's incredibly damaging and to my mind worth harsh criticism - intended error on your part or not.   You had time to research the prices of several other offers - just not the one you were complaining about.

I do understand why you may not have liked what I wrote.

@millieshops  I did not research "the prices of several other offerst".  I looked at the TSV product and below it were items suggested that I might be interested in. I clicked on the body butters and looked at the price and thought that the upcoming TSV was not a good value. When someone pointed out those were 2oz containers and not 4 oz containers, I realized I didn't notice the containers were a smaller size and indeed, the body butters were a good value.

Lambasting and Bashing would include if I was putting down the product, the inventor or JM which includes very heavy dislike. Neither which I did. I questioned the value because that is what a TSV is supposed to be. Honest mistake especially since it was in the wee hours of the morning when I woke up in the middle of the night.

You clearly made this a mountain out of a molehill and I will take the liberty to guess that you aren't a picnic to live with. The person who pointed out the size difference was very helpful and remedied the situation. Too bad, you can't take the high road and help. You obviously enjoy to create more drama.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Moran TSV 5/14/16 Value?

Oy vey.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Moran TSV 5/14/16 Value?

@CalMom, this Josie Maran TSV is a great buy.  As @Sapphireandice said each tub/unit is 4oz.  On JM's site a 4oz. tub/unit is $22 - according to the Q: if sold separately it would be $176 & the Q price would be $84.50 - so DogLvr, you did get a great Special.  I plan on ordering my set on A/D - every 6 months for 2 years - in the next day or so.  I hope you enjoy all the scents.