Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Hair Tonight (Monday, May 23)

I agree that it could be worrisome.  When an attractive person goes out of their way to make themselves so unattractive, there usually is something else going on.  Of course, her daughters might have wanted her to do the blue hair and maybe they have it also.  However, that does not negate the fact that a brush and comb could have helped.

No matter how much revenue that a  "celebrity" brings in, it would seem that someone on staff would tell them that they do not look good (same for keep your opinions to yourself, watch your mouth, etc.).

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

And all,of us are talking about it.  Exactly what she wanted.  As I stated before, she is probably hoping that channel surfers will stop to look at the hair and buy her products.  Or people who are reading this will hunt for the videos showing her hair and take a look at her products.  

Respected Contributor

I would have thought she would have gotten the message before.  If it's a "miss", let it go!  Heck, maybe she just likes Halloween.  What is she dressed as??

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

And all,of us are talking about it.  Exactly what she wanted.  As I stated before, she is probably hoping that channel surfers will stop to look at the hair and buy her products.  Or people who are reading this will hunt for the videos showing her hair and take a look at her products.  

Yes, but we are talking about her hair not ordering her product. I would want people buying my product and talking about how amazing it was instead of discussing my hair. It is a distraction just as selling jewelry with a funky manicure is a distraction.

Honored Contributor

Her hair - her choice!!!   There would be many criticisms of the hair choices of all who posted negatively about her hair also!!   We all have our personal preferences and if  anyone doesn't like her blue hair that's your choice but really not anyone's business!!!  I don't live in a large city and see women of all ages with different fun colors of hair.  It's great to see so many breaking away from the notion that you have to wear your hair a certain boring way or you are not normal!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of an unkind comment

Honored Contributor

There is already a thread about this from when she had the TSV last week.

It's NOT a wig. 

I think it looks fantastic.  If anyone doesn't like it, don't do it to your own hair.

Respected Contributor

I am not sure this is correct but I am betting on she did it for Ovarian Cancer awareness.  He color is Teal.  Bless her heart!  She is a darling woman with a heart of gold and it shows in all that she does.

Honored Contributor

I love it. I think it's so fun. I wish I had a job where hair in colors like that were acceptable. I have a friend who has dark hair with magenta streaks around her face and another who had her hair dyed violet the same weekend Josie debuted her new hair. Before that, her hair was turquoise and pink.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

It worrisome - hope she is okay.

Why would this be worrisome?