Regular Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Argan Milk - Yays or Nays?

I love it!

Frequent Contributor

On 12/10/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 12/10/2014 Ludog Lsaid:

I agree. I can layer with other serums or sunscreen and don't feel as if I have a ton of product on my face. I think I have every moisturizer made and this is a winner. A little pricey for what it is but I like it very much.

Yep, I have a short list of products I've repurchased and an even shorter list of products I've purchased more than twice - this makes that very short list.

I agree...well said!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I really, really love it. It's moisturizing without feeling like you have something filmy on your face.

Frequent Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Kitlynn said:

I use this everyday and I love it!! I also add Argan Oil right into each bottle when I first get it. It just adds a little oomph to it. I never let myself run out of it as it is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used.

Kitlynn...that is a great idea!!! How much Argan Oil do you add to the Milk???
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone! Honestly, the skincare routine I'm using has been working great for me, but this Argan Milk just keeps calling my name. I'm going to give it a whirl, maybe find a sample on eBay before investing in a full size. Anyway, thanks again. Merry Christmas!

Super Contributor

On 12/10/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks everyone! Honestly, the skincare routine I'm using has been working great for me, but this Argan Milk just keeps calling my name. I'm going to give it a whirl, maybe find a sample on eBay before investing in a full size. Anyway, thanks again. Merry Christmas!

I tried it and didn't see where it did anything. I think samples are a great way to go. I hope it works better for you than it did for me:-)

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 kmbcincy said:

I use this everyday and I love it!! I also add Argan Oil right into each bottle when I first get it. It just adds a little oomph to it. I never let myself run out of it as it is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used.

A couple of the droppers full and then I just shake it up really good before I put it on. I have to say it really makes a difference and it also makes it last longer.

Valued Contributor

YAY! I tried it for the first time at sephora last night. My hands looked 20 years younger instantly. No oiliness. I prefer it to to the oil, balm and infinity cream. I need to buy this ASAP!
Frequent Contributor

On 12/10/2014 kmbcincy said:

I use this everyday and I love it!! I also add Argan Oil right into each bottle when I first get it. It just adds a little oomph to it. I never let m nmyself run out of it as it is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used.

A couple of the droppers full and then I just shake it up really good before I put it on. I have to say it really makes a difference and it also makes it last longer.

Kitlynn thank you so much!! I am trying this right away!!
Trusted Contributor

Paula at Beautypedia dot com gives it a ""best"" rating!!!