Valued Contributor

Josie Maran TSV-Can you point me to more info?

Hi Ladies, If you know me in these parts, you know I'm always late to the TSV party. :-0 Can anyone give me a heads-up? TIASmiley Happy
Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV-Can you point me to more info?

Take a look at Item A257552. I'm sure it will be a better price, but it is already listed if you want to get the info. I pre-ordered and love it.

Valued Contributor

I hope whoever calls in asks why she is changing her formulas on a few of her products...

No thought is worth thinking.....
Valued Contributor

DMc & Bunjetto-thanks! I'm surprised there aren't any threads about this (but it's very possible they've been around and I've missed them!) I use and love the original SPF 40, and I have a small amount left of what I currently have. So this would be a perfect time to order and try the new formula. However, I know there was some debate over whether or not most users liked the new stuff???? I'll have to check it out further.Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I pre-ordered and it's supposed to arrive today. I had a sample of the light oil and liked it, I hope I love the moisturizer too. I'm not a fan of the color sticks, do they all have the strong scent? I only have one and don't like how it goes on the cheeks or lips, and don't like how it feels on my lips.

Valued Contributor

The color sticks all have that strong scent. I don't care for them either. They are drying and do not apply well.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

I have had the TSV for about a Month now and really like it. The Light Argan oil is nice in the morning. It is my first time with her SPF moisurizer and really like it. Feels good to be taking care of my skin with SPF since I have never been good about using it everyday. Always like the color sticks, they are easy to use and portable. I have them in my purse and at my desk at all times. Very glad to have a TSV that all the items are usable and substantial. Got this on A/D and am happy I did so. I think its a winner.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the thread, glmama! I want to know more, too.

I looked for reviews, but this is apparently the SPF 47 launch? The AO Light was like everything -- some loved it, others hated it.

And again, as always, we just have to see for ourselves, I guess. :Smile

LisaB: Since you're the experienced one here {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}, could you tell me what the finish is on the SPF? I'm a fanatic about zinc sunscreen, and most of my go-to choices are VERY emollient and leave a sheen. Although I think there is too little zinc in Josie's product for my liking (I've yet to meet someone as obsessed as I am about zinc!), I'm willing to give it a go if it's moisturizing BUT not shiny. Does that make any sense? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

And is the color stick a stain? I do prefer cream stuff, but when I use a cream blush, it has disappeared almost immediately. I'd love something that lasts.

Thanks so much!!

Respected Contributor

I didn't notice a sheen from the SPF and am not at home right now to swatch it. The color stick is not a stain and you do need to reaply it to both cheeks and lips during the day. Hope that helps. I will post again when home and can swatch the Moisturizer.

Valued Contributor

Hi again, Ladies, Thanks for all the replies.Smiley Happy I've been a faithful user of the regular, SPF for a few years now. I love, love, love it and wear it every single day, rain or shine. I'm really interested in seeing what the new formula is like--even though many Beauties here didn't love the new SPF47. I'm also really interested in trying the Light Argan. So I'm caving over here. Not like I professed to be unwavering about not buying it--but it wasn't really on my radar before today.