Frequent Contributor

Josie Maran Super Saturday Kit

Did anyone else order this? Are the dates on the body butter kind of old like mine? The manufactured date was 9/15. In contrast, I just ordered a body butter recently and the date was 3/16.

I realize this was an excellent bargain and it's for charity, but it kind of seems like it was a win/win for them to shift old product. There is no date on the oil bottles, and i'm kind of wondering now if I have to try to use this all up right away. I had bought a few kits to put away for when I use up all the stuff I already have.

I guess I'm just asking if anyone received fresher product than me?

I was eyeing up the amazing grace philosophy package, but i'm wondering now if that's going to be older inventory as well.

Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Super Saturday Kit

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

Did anyone else order this? Are the dates on the body butter kind of old like mine? The manufactured date was 9/15. In contrast, I just ordered a body butter recently and the date was 3/16.

I realize this was an excellent bargain and it's for charity, but it kind of seems like it was a win/win for them to shift old product. There is no date on the oil bottles, and i'm kind of wondering now if I have to try to use this all up right away. I had bought a few kits to put away for when I use up all the stuff I already have.

I guess I'm just asking if anyone received fresher product than me?

I was eyeing up the amazing grace philosophy package, but i'm wondering now if that's going to be older inventory as well.

after reading your post.  checked mine.  where areyou seeing these dates

Respected Contributor

I just checked mine but I don't see a date anywhere. BTW I love the scent.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

The dates are on the bottom of the body butter tubs. It's in yellow dotted typeface stamped alongside the sticker that tells you the scent. You have to kind of squint, cause they make it very faint appearing, but it's there. It's like that on every tub of her bb I have ever ordered.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have an item # for it?

Respected Contributor

^ I was going to ask the same thing!
Trusted Contributor

I missed it, what was in the kit?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see a real date on the bottom of my jars -- just a code of some sort:

7 5 5 4 2

130531   08

Another jar:

7 5 5 4 2

130603   06

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I don't see a real date on the bottom of my jars -- just a code of some sort:

7 5 5 4 2

130531   08

Another jar:

7 5 5 4 2

130603   06

@santoriniI think the first one was manufactured on 05/31/13 and the second on 06/03/13.  When did you purchase them?

Valued Contributor

Now I wonder what the dates were for the One Day Only Lite oil, that included a regular oil & rosey color stick? I wonder if that was a push because the lite (I've read) expires sooner than the dates say. There are lots of reviews that one smells rancid before it expires. I don't know if the reviews are accurate on that.