Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Honey balm duo OTO?

I use it on my neck like she said,I love it .It also keeps my feet looking and feeling good and especially  on my dry hands. I do not think it would be bad on your face ,I have not tried it because I have her  new face butter but I think I will tonite. It is not heavy or greasy and it does sink right in as do all of her products.

Truthfully a bottle of her Argan oil is all you ever need,for everything . I am a "Josie Junkie" and have a few of everything she sells.I cannot resist  these products. I need a  JM rehab.

Respected Contributor

I just received the Vanilla Apricot Balm from Haute Look.  Sometimes Josie's products are offered there at discount prices.  I love it.  Have used also L'Occitane shea butter balm which I also recommend.  Great for winter dry skin and also a little goes a long way on the ends of dry hair.  

Super Contributor

That sounds divine, Tobes. I have the L'Occitaine 100% Shea and it is great. Haven't true on hair yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Anyone else order this?  I didn't purchase the TSV, watched it sell out, and immediately regretted not ordering it lol.  When the Honey Balm duo came on, I placed the order...especially when she suggested that it can be used on your face.  The reviews look good, the price was great...anyone else purchase?

I also ordered the Alterna Bamboo set for $39.  I purchased this trio at $49 when it was a TSV and love the products very much.

@Mrsq2022 I ordered it since suddenly this year...58th yr. to into my 59th year of life my skin has begun to get...SOOO thin it''s been scary thin! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad    like overnight it seems, very depressing!. So I liked her whipped argan oil jar product, and it was a small jar and nearly used up - thus I caved in on these 2 honey balms  as I like a dewy feel on my skin like her whipped argan... I use a lotion 1st Amlactin as an AHA then my heavier lotion or cream. Hope this leaves a nice feeling on skin and does the job. I know I can buy all natural and similar or better at Whole Foods but was in the impulsive mood to get this! Q does that to me!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

The balm is beautiful and I use it on my face some nights or if I have a dry area....  or on my neck.  If you use a little it's really not too thick...  even though it may look heavier.  Very nice.  I purchased and am glad that I did.