Trusted Contributor

Josie Maran Honey balm duo OTO?

Anyone else order this?  I didn't purchase the TSV, watched it sell out, and immediately regretted not ordering it lol.  When the Honey Balm duo came on, I placed the order...especially when she suggested that it can be used on your face.  The reviews look good, the price was great...anyone else purchase?

I also ordered the Alterna Bamboo set for $39.  I purchased this trio at $49 when it was a TSV and love the products very much.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Honey balm duo OTO?

I did not order this item, because I am still using her Divine Drip that came out with her last TSV. I love the smell and I enjoy using it on my feet.

I personally could not see using this on my face. I think the consistency is a little to heavy and thick but to each his own.

Trusted Contributor

@icezeusI have never used it, but after reading your comment, I'm pretty sure I won't use it on my face now either!  When Josie said this, I checked the ingredients and didn't see anything that might cause me to break out...but heavy thick balm is not something I would use on my face normally,  I cannot use Egyptian Magic on my face, but this seemed a little lighter weight.

Is it nice?  I just wanted to buy something to be perfectly honest and this seemed like a good deal...had a lot of favorable reviews.  

Super Contributor

I didn't order the Honey balm OTO (I should have, the honey vanilla sounds amazing!), as I'm also still working on the jar from the November TSV. 

I have used the honey balm on my face this winter regularly (at night) but I don't think I would during the summer. A little goes a long way, especially on your face.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mrsq2022

I really do enjoy this balm. I also just love how it smells. If I had not already purchased her TSV, I would have picked up this duo. I scoop out a dime size and  add two drops of her Argan Oil than massage it into my feet each night before I climb into bed. When I use this product in conjunction with my emjoi, it helps to maintain my feet in between spa pedicures.

Super Contributor

Like you, Msshopper, I resisted buying the TSV, but caved on the honey balm, OTO. Just don't need it, but can't wait to use it on my winter-dry legs. Maybe not for the face, but looked good for the neck as Josie said. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks - I was having second thought as it was an impulse purchase but I like Josie's products for the most part, and this one looked like a good value, a pretty jar for my counter, and an overall nice product.  I have sensitive skin and some lotions make my legs itch my crazy but this one seemed warm and soothing.

I really do regret not purchasing the TSV.  This was my consolation prize Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

Thanks - I was having second thought as it was an impulse purchase but I like Josie's products for the most part, and this one looked like a good value, a pretty jar for my counter, and an overall nice product.  I have sensitive skin and some lotions make my legs itch my crazy but this one seemed warm and soothing.

I really do regret not purchasing the TSV.  This was my consolation prize Smiley Wink

You could always call CS, sometimes folks cancel and one becomes available, (the TSV)...just a thought...I have very sensitive skin, and can use most of her things for multiple uses...I am sure you will love the OTO...

Super Contributor

msshopper, we are so on the same page with this! I also wanted to purchase the set with the sugar scrub. I've used it and love it. ( I don't know why my replies aren't posting with the one I'm replying to! Sorry!)

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the set with the Strawberries and cream. OMG!! I wanted that as well but refrained. I am sure that for me that will be a future purchase.