Respected Contributor

First time I have seen her new hair color. I think it ages her. My step daughter colored her hair silver on the top and purple on the bottom. It looks like she has grey hair and she is only 35. To each their own I guess.

Trusted Contributor

I'm definitely NOT a fan of the hair. 

Respected Contributor

It looks very damaged and could use some Argan oil. Do you think it might be a wig?

Contributor

I keep looking and can't decide!  I know gray for some crazy reason is popular right now.  I guess the blue is kind of pretty but not really loving the silver part.  Lol I'm torn.  

Esteemed Contributor

She had lovely hair and a beautiful lady.  I hope it's a wig as I don't think it flatters her.  

Respected Contributor

I've noticed that it's always styled the same since it's been turquoise -- always the braided headband and heavy bangs.

Respected Contributor

Miss Au Naturale.  She gets thumbs down on the hair (and in general).

Respected Contributor

I didn't see her yesterday but when she had the TSV several weeks ago it was blue and green.  Maybe the color is just beginning to fade now. 

Honored Contributor

Josie is just on too much anymore hawking this line... I am tired of her slathing on this oil... it is 90 degrees in my house and right now the last thing I want to do is slather this on. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  No a fan of the hair.  I'm also bothered by having to look at her cleavage during the close-up shots this morning.  I'm sure she doesn't realize what the shot looks like and I really hope someone at QVC informs her to either wear something not so low cut OR hold the product higher.  Awkward...