Super Contributor

please  No More Color Sticks. always smells awful  and who needs a ton of them. give us new products  to try.

Honored Contributor

Her products are so greasy and boring.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate watching her grease herself up and put on layer upon layer of glop.

Trusted Contributor

I actually love the color sticks

Contributor

I actually love most of her products, don't find them greasy and love the smell! I have already spent way too much money this morning, but that has never stopped me before!!

Trusted Contributor

I never purchased her products.

I am considering purchasing the TSV.

Is it really worth it ???

And the stick ??? Does it smell that bad as posted ?

Sorry to rain in on your topic, I just am so on the fence to try.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Argon oil, but I have to agree....by the end of the show she looks greasy looking........like I did in the 60's putting on baby oil to lay out in the sun before I knew better...

Trusted Contributor

I think $48 for the argan oil is an outrageous price.  You can find the exact same thing, pure cold pressed,  nothing else added, at speciality stores or online for much less money.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Her products are so greasy and boring.

I love her products and don't find them greasy in the least, my skin absorbs the argan and body butters immediately and believe me, my skin in dry, dry.....

Two problems I have with the products, the argan oil needs to be stored without light while you're using it and the larger sizes last a long time.  The reason for this is that there are no preservatives in it and it will go rancid after awhile if sunlight reaches it over time.

The other problem I have are the scents.  I don't want it unscented and (even though I've used them) I don't care for most of the scents she offers.  I love pure Citrus (not mixed with Lavender) and that's about it.....  but I have used them all.   Today's TSV has unscented and an almond something.  Can't stand Almond scents and don't want it unscented but may have to get the unscented one in order to get the value ... still thinking....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Visitor

I have bought several jars of the Body Butter and I like it.  But...I wish she would add SPF!  Even though it's advertised as "natural" if you read the label there are plenty of additives so it wouldn't hurt to add SPF.  The best part is that I travel a lot and it's the only moisturizer I take along...for my body and face.  I even use it for a makeup remover.  Since I don't use foundation the SPF would be wonderful and I wouldn't have to worry about the sun damaging my skin.  PLEASE JOSIE...ADD SPF!!!!