Trusted Contributor

Josie Maran Argan Oil Nirvana Treatment Mist

I have used Skinn Softening Essence but not regularly. I don't know if it is of any benefit or not regarding hydration. I need to reorder and since I love JM products a lot I was looking at the Argan Oil Nirvana spray mist. I would like to hear any comments from anyone who has used it. Thank you. 

Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Oil Nirvana Treatment Mist

It has a slight scent to it that I didn't care for at all.  It was in a kit of oil cleanser, argan oil & the mist.   

It also was an extra step which I felt like I didn't need.  I use face butter then the oil.

Respected Contributor

Beautypedia ranks it low because of irritants to the face. I don't always look to their reviews but just happened to stumble upon this. I have it and it is not bothering my skin but when it is finished will go back to Skinn's Softening Essence.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor I use Heritage Rose Petal Water Spray. Love it....I have mentioned it enough lol.... So many uses....Good for spraying over powder foundations. Very hydrating & all natural.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella, where do you get the Rose Petal Mist? You have me interested in trying it. Plus I respect your opinions on many of your suggestions. TIA!

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor You can get it in store a Whole Foods. But excellent savings on Jet.com or Vitacost. They sell the mist & refills. I am on my way out to Norstroms, glad I checked in....Have a Good Day Smiley Happy