Occasional Contributor

Josie Launching Foundation Fluid?

I heard Josie Maran is supposed to be launching a new argan-oil infused foundation fluid.  I believe it's called Vibrancy and will come in at least five shades.  Has anyone seen anything about this?  I wonder if it will be in a dropper bottle or where it will launch first?

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Launching Foundation Fluid?

I have not heard of it. I would like to know more info also. I have tried her compact & liquid foundation Matchmaker. The color from those looks off on me. Borderline orange on me. I saw them show the Algenist foundation last night & thought about checking it out.

Respected Contributor

If you have Argan oil and a foundation, you can mix a tiny amount of oil with your liquid foundation. I do this with jojoba oil.

Trusted Contributor

Ears perked! should not be but they are! I have enough foundations LOL..will do a search on this now Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Regular Contributor

Yes, it launches this Wednesday 2/24 on Josie's website!!!! Read it on her Facebook post.

No other details yet......

Respected Contributor

Oh great..use all her skin care so would be great to use her foundation also!

Honored Contributor

@Haircut100 wrote:

Yes, it launches this Wednesday 2/24 on Josie's website!!!! Read it on her Facebook post.

No other details yet......

Oh No I forgot about this & ordered the Eve Pearl kit. Oh well if I don't like it I will try Josie's new foundation. I may try it anyways after I read some reviews.

Frequent Contributor

It's $45 for a measly 1 fl. oz!! That costs too much for me. I noticed Josie's new eye serum is $60 way too much for a small container.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

It's $45 for a measly 1 fl. oz!! That costs too much for me. I noticed Josie's new eye serum is $60 way too much for a small container.

RetailMeNot has a 20% off coupon with free shipping on $25 & free samples. The price would be $36 with the 20% off. 

Frequent Contributor

@Nightowlz Thanks for the info.