Occasional Contributor

Josie - Bring back the Bohemian Waves Mist!!!

I LOVE the Behemian Waves mist and know that I can't find it anywhere.  Would love for this item to come back in stock!

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie - Bring back the Bohemian Waves Mist!!!

You can get it on Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

@lindaski wrote:

I LOVE the Behemian Waves mist and know that I can't find it anywhere.  Would love for this item to come back in stock!

Does it really work?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think she will, but there are lots of salt sprays available these days. It looks like she used Himalayan pink salt along with the magnesium sulfate (epsom salts) that most sprays use.

Here's a link to a DIY recipe that uses both epsom salts and Himalayan pink salt in place of sea salt. She uses common carrier oils (almond, jojoba), but you can use argan oil instead and get a closer match the the JM version.

https://wellnessmama.com/5054/beach-waves-hair-spray/

Try not to use it too often. The reason these sprays help hair wave and curl is that the salt dehydrates the hair and makes it "shrink" into waves and curls. They're common curl refreshers for curly girls, but I try to use them only once a twice a week and make sure I deep condition the same week I've used a salt spray because my hair is already naturally super dry,

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I don't think she will, but there are lots of salt sprays available these days. It looks like she used Himalayan pink salt along with the magnesium sulfate (epsom salts) that most sprays use.

Here's a link to a DIY recipe that uses both epsom salts and Himalayan pink salt in place of sea salt. She uses common carrier oils (almond, jojoba), but you can use argan oil instead and get a closer match the the JM version.

https://wellnessmama.com/5054/beach-waves-hair-spray/

Try not to use it too often. The reason these sprays help hair wave and curl is that the salt dehydrates the hair and makes it "shrink" into waves and curls. They're common curl refreshers for curly girls, but I try to use them only once a twice a week and make sure I deep condition the same week I've used a salt spray because my hair is already naturally super dry,

Thank you for the information!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't know she made this mist.  I do know that Isomers made an item like this, and I bought two last year.  Really like it.