Highlighted
Contributor

Jill Bauer's hair

I just love Jill's hair. How is it cut? Where can I get a photo to take to my hairdresser? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer's hair

@sophiebell  you can look on her Facebook page or try googling her name and then look under "images".

Honored Contributor

When Jill first came to QVC, she had a bob.  It wasn't the greatest look for her.  Her hair is super thick.

She has said numerous times, and just said it again last week when she hosted a show with Lisa Rinna, that Lisa's hair is her inspiration.

I really like her hair and I think it would look awful in a pixie cut.  I think it looks great just the way it is, maybe slightly shorter.   

Trusted Contributor

I think Jill's hair is fine as it is. I think she has the best hairstyle of all the hosts.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View