Honored Contributor

Jane Iredale lovers- 1 hr show on Evine

Tues Feb 14 at 2pm EST. I am going to try to watch. I am curious about the lip products and I am going to pick up the magic mitts. I love those things and used them many years ago but they are usually so expensive that I use muslin cloths instead. These were the first product I ever heard of that you didn't need facial cleanser to remove your makeup- just water and the cloth. It is not like most of the ones that are out these days as they are not overly plush (I don't like the really plush ones)- they are thinner materal, more like muslin cloths. 

Anyone else going to watch? I like some of her products but they are pretty pricey usually.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jane Iredale lovers- 1 hr show on Evine

[ Edited ]

312-608

Jane Iredale Playon Lip Crayon Trio W/ Jumbo Pencil Sharpener Preferred Price $39.60

312-168

ane Iredale Sugar & Butter Lip Exfoliator/Plumper & Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss Preferred Price $35.98

312-166

Jane Iredale 3-Piece Puremoist Lip Color Collection Preferred Price $46.10

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

312-817

Jane Iredale Magic Mitt Microfiber Cleansing Cloth Duo Evine Price $20.00

Honored Contributor

Remind me on that day, okay?  😂

I liked her pressed mineral powder but haven't bought it in a while.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Tues Feb 14 at 2pm EST. I am going to try to watch. I am curious about the lip products and I am going to pick up the magic mitts. I love those things and used them many years ago but they are usually so expensive that I use muslin cloths instead. These were the first product I ever heard of that you didn't need facial cleanser to remove your makeup- just water and the cloth. It is not like most of the ones that are out these days as they are not overly plush (I don't like the really plush ones)- they are thinner materal, more like muslin cloths. 

Anyone else going to watch? I like some of her products but they are pretty pricey usually.

@HappyDaze

I'll be there.  I use a couple of her products and love them.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

There's another show at 7 AM Central/8 Eastern.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Remind me on that day, okay?  😂

I liked her pressed mineral powder but haven't bought it in a while.

@tansy Just reminding you! 🤗

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlYa watching at all? Smiley Happy

@Drythe ?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girlYa watching at all? Smiley Happy

@Drythe ?

@HappyDaze - Thx for the notice. I like those cleansing mits! I'm not sure I can catch the shows, but need to check out the new items.

Are you using anything from the line?

This looks like a nice try me/travel kit for $32. The mineral foundation has SPF20.

jane iredale Pure & Simple Makeup Kit w/ Smooth Affair Facial Primer - 312-821
312-821- jane iredale Pure & Simple Makeup Kit w/ Smooth Affair Facial Primer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes that is a great set! I have a few of those products in that kit already or I'd be getting it.

yes I have several of her things- pressed powder foundation, the just kissed in peach (mini size I got in a Birchbox) and this awesome set, to name a few:

Image result for jane iredale glamour eye and lip palette

I have tried her cream shadow/primers in a few colors but they creaed on me. Not sure why as I don't have oily lids. I do like the pressed powder foundation but I like Laura Geller's baked elements pressed powder better. I'd like to try more of her lip products. 

I plan to pick up a set of those mitts. One usually costs $15.