Frequent Contributor

Jamie and IT Cosmetics on GMA this morning

Jamie and two of her models were demonstrating makeup . Desiree and Sheila were her models. It was a short spot, but well done IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jamie and IT Cosmetics on GMA this morning

I saw it -- I thought Jamie looked so lovely with her hair down.  Who knew her hair was that long and shiny?    Beautiful. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Very pretty lady!  She should wear her hair down, its beautiful  Smiley Happy

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will NEVER understand why she doesnt wear it down on QVC. I know they think it puts more focus on the makeup but thats just silly thinking. With that theory, anyone who wears their hair down means we cant see their makeup 

Spoiler
Spoiler
:smileyfrustra 
Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Very pretty lady!  She should wear her hair down, its beautiful  Smiley Happy

I missed it but I am an IT fan, my mom texted me to say "the IT lady was on GMA and she had her hair down, it looked so pretty!"

I too wonder why she has never ever worn it down on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It Cosmetics Spot on GMA

Nice spot.  Jamie looked great with her hair down.  She is going to be on Nightline tomorrow night too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jaime does look nice with her hair down. I don't think I've ever seen her with her hair down when she's selling IT Cosmetics though. I wonder if it's a superstition with her that she wears her hair back in a bun when she's on air?

Honored Contributor

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch for sharing link.

i think she may wear her hair up on Q because she demonstrates the product and the viewer is focused on her face.

I am always tempted to try her products because I have her foundation compact and I love it!

Respected Contributor

She looks beautiful and seems to genuinely care about what she does.  I find most of her products and applications to be too dense and heavy, even with a light hand.  I'm sure, however, that they are lifesavers for many.   I do like her Bye Bye Undereye concealer, applied very lightly, and one of her lip stains. 

Respected Contributor

She looked so lovely and her story was  great. Good for you Jamie!!