Super Contributor

Jamie Kern Lima / Customer Choice Beauty Awards

Jamie looked stunning in the long blue gown and her hair down in a different hairstyle but I would love to see her in a different "style" of dress. The long dress was the same tight style that she normally wears  a short version of. 

Just my thoughts....

Respected Contributor

Re: Jamie Kern Lima / Customer Choice Beauty Awards

I didn't like her hair. I would have preferred an updo with loose curls or it down with more styling/curls. You can tell her hair is super thick.  I'll bet she can get tons of volume. Oh well, can't please us all, lol. 

Honored Contributor

@TamiT28  If you would have put a period after the word "hairstyle" and said no more, your comment would have sounded like a genuine compliment.  Unfortunately, everything you said after that smashed it.  

Trusted Contributor

I thlught the dress was too tight, too, through the midsection.  You could see her belly button.  I wondered if she was wearing a hair piece, as her hair never looks that thick when she has it pulled tightly back in a bun.  It was nice to see her hair done differently, though!

Super Contributor

She looked beautiful. I don't know how many of you have read Jamie's story -- she wears the same jewelry and hairstyle as the first day she was on air -- she is supersititious. The fact she changed it up tonight is a good thing as maybe she finally feels as if her products are the "real deal", despite having won before and selling out numerous times.  I say good for her and she looked fabulous!!

Esteemed Contributor

Jamie looked GREAT ... HAIR, MAKEUP, DRESS WAS FABULOUS !!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Jamie looked GREAT ... HAIR, MAKEUP, DRESS WAS FABULOUS !!!!!!!!

ITA! She looked absolutely beautiful! I love her hair like that, and I love the way she did her eyes. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think all of her dresses are too tight but she did look nice

Respected Contributor

Yes, she did look good and I'm proud for her. No disrespect meant by my earlier post. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had to look twice as her hair down made her look so different. It's nice to see her change it up a little.