Frequent Contributor

Re: Jacque doesn't have a speck of makeup on!!!

On 1/3/2014 Goldie76 said:

Her skin gives Jacque a "pure" sort of beauty. I think she is exquisite. Without a doubt, genes play a role, but I am certain that Jacque is careful to maintain a good diet rich in worthwhile nutrients and is vigilant when it comes to protecting her skin. I'll go so far as to say her skin is among the most beautiful I have seen in my lifetime.

She look really pretty. I love her attitude and she is gorgeous. What I also love about her is that she is naturally curvy and healthy and I love that because I can relate to it{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I love women who have "real" healthy bodies because they remind us that you don't have to be a size 0 to be healthy and look beautiful.

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2014 MammaPooh said:

Her skin gives Jacque a "pure" sort of beauty. I think she is exquisite. Without a doubt, genes play a role, but I am certain that Jacque is careful to maintain a good diet rich in worthwhile nutrients and is vigilant when it comes to protecting her skin. I'll go so far as to say her skin is among the most beautiful I have seen in my lifetime.

She look really pretty. I love her attitude and she is gorgeous. What I also love about her is that she is naturally curvy and healthy and I love that because I can relate to it{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I love women who have "real" healthy bodies because they remind us that you don't have to be a size 0 to be healthy and look beautiful.

No, you don't have to be any particular size to be healthy and look beautiful.

But we are all "real."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

On 1/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:

But we are all "real."

Not really. Many women have fake lips, fake hair, fake chests, faces that do not move, etc.

Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2014 kcubed said:
On 1/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:

But we are all "real."

Not really. Many women have fake lips, fake hair, fake chests, faces that do not move, etc.

My "But we are all 'real' was a direct and specific response to "I love women who have "real" healthy bodies because they remind us that you don't have to be a size 0 to be healthy and look beautiful."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Jacque looks like a teenager without makeup on! She is adorable!

As for her size, I agree that her curviness is very attractive, healthy-looking and "real." However, doesn't she also say she wears a size XS?

Super Contributor

She looks so young with no makeup on. She's beautiful. Someone should forward this thread to her. She'd feel great I bet.

Valued Contributor

I guess I have fake hair---I'm not ready for the ""real"" thing---gray Smiley Sad(---Jacque is adorable
Super Contributor

she looked like she was going to rub her beautiful face off. i was cringing that she was so rough.