06-16-2011 05:24 PM
I emailed the company with questions - expressing, pretty much.....that the presentation was lacking in DETAIL on how EXACTLY to use the product/s AND what can be used in the AM while on the 45 Day Program as well as the Daily Maintenance - here are the answers
OKAY so.......... your product in used ONLY at night with NOTHING else under or over top ... i am CLEAR on that
45 Day PROGRAM
1) while on the 45 day program what do I use on my skin in the morning since this is only used at night?
You would use a normal daily skincare routine. Mild cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream avoiding any overly active products and most importantly use sunscreen, minimum SPF 15.
2) while on the 45 day program should I / can i use: scrubs, microdermabrasion, micro peels - any scrubbing, peeling etc at all OR not?
For optimal results we recommend that you do not.
1) while on the Daily Maintenance program what do I use on my skin in the morning?
You would use a normal daily skincare routine. OK to return to products with more active ingredients.
2) while on the Daily Maintenance program should I / can i use: scrubs, microdermabrasion, micro peels - any scrubbing, peeling etc at all OR not?
1) once using the Daily Maintenance serum ... is that ALL you use EVER or can you use other products too...???
If you feel the need for additional products that is fine.
2) while on the 45 day program AND when on the Daily Maintenance program what TYPE of a cleanser would you recommend: aha, bha, a, c, NO ACID cleanser...???
I would recommend a mild cleanser for while you are on the 45 day program, without actives.
RetinoSyn-45 is a nighttime beauty treatment and contains three phases. Use each phase for two weeks before moving up to the next phase. Within each phase, there are two steps with directions as follows:
After cleansing face, apply a pea-sized amount of Regeneration Complex to face avoiding direct contact with eyes. Next, apply a pea-sized amount of GFS Serum directly on top of the Regeneration Complex avoiding direct contact with eyes. Product can be used around the eye and lip area.
We recommend using a nightly moisturizer on top of RetinoSyn-45 if your skin begins to feel dry. If your skin feels sensitive, begin using the product every other night instead of every night until the treatment is finished.
Please discontinue use of all other active skin care products during your use of RetinoSyn-45 as results might be hindered. Please use a sunscreen during the day to protect your skin as your new youthful visage emerges.
I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know if there is any further information that you need.
I am thrilled that you are so excited about your purchase. I know you will love it and welcome and feedback that you might have
10-10-2016 12:06 PM
This is my regimen. I use phase 4 strictly in the morning and pure Retin-A 0.5% at night once a week. I love the result. If I use phase 4 alone over time without Retin-A, I dont see the result anymore. I hope this will help you.
Before putting on phase 4, I use Vitamin C 20% serum.
The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.
© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice