Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use JM exclusively and nothing else? And if so, what is your beauty routine?

Valued Contributor

I do. I use her cleansing body butter and/or her sugar balm scrub in the shower. Followed by her argan oil or her body butter when I get out. Crazy crazy moisture all day long. At night, I will put her body butter on my feet and then put on a pair of socks.

For my face, I use Ole Henriksen red tea foam cleanser, the truth vitamin c serum followed by her argan oil. I also use Retin A at night and use the oil on top.

Her products have transformed my dry aging skin.

Frequent Contributor
Hi gonnab...yes, I use JM exclusively. I cleanse, at night only, using the JM Argan Cleansing Oil and my Clarisonic with the Cashmere brush head. While my skin is still damp, I apply JM Argan Milk, allowing it to absorb for a few minutes. I then apply the JM Argan Oil. In the morning, I splash my face with cool water (to help me wake up lol) and then repeat the process. If I am applying makeup, I may not use the oil, depending on the weather, humidity (or lack thereof). When removing makeup, I usually apply JM Cleansing Oil once, using a warm cloth to "melt" the makeup, rinse and reapply with my Clarisonic. HTH!! I will add that I occasionally exfoliate with Tatcha Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder, but it is not part of my daily routine.
Trusted Contributor

Ladies - I'm liking your simple routines using minimum yet effective products. I'm getting to the point that some of my skincare products are used up and I'm looking to simplify, also save money! I do now use Argan oil in union with other products but I'm thinking of switching to Argan only and you are encouraging me to do so! I like that it is pure with no chemicals, cruelty-free, and isn't made in China!!!!

BTW - I have never used the Tatcha powder, but at a recent Sephora event, they used a Boscia exfoliating powder that you mixed with their oil. Is Tatcha similar? (Course instead of China, it's made in Japan!!! LOL)