Super Contributor

Any recommendations and where to buy for that sheen - no sarkle or glitter just a subtle sheen.  I am using IT Radiance Ombfre Bronzer and love it but lookin for something maybe without the bronzer.

Super Contributor

I thought she was one of Mally's celebrity clients.  Have you checked her line?

Valued Contributor

hi 

I really like W3ll People BioBrighterstick and Bio Brighter powder . I am 52 with oily skin and love these products they give you a healthy beleivable glow without glitter or sparkle . You can purchase samples from their webiste W3ll People . They are also sold on other sites . Great about W3ll people are they are cruelty free made in the US and have excellent ingredients best of luck 

mar 

Respected Contributor

I tried to copy and paste but couldn't. Look at Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or. It's the golden one, not the clear oil. 

Frequent Contributor
When I was at Sephora one day there was a guest makeup artist who worked on QVC doing makeup and worked with other celebrities, I asked the same question and he told me she uses olive oil for that sheen. I have not tried it but was a little surprised, however I guess that could work
Honored Contributor

Try It Cosmetics Hello, Light. I like the cream compact or the cream stick, but they also make a powder. The powder was too much glow for me, but I love the cream.

You can also try Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, which comes in multiple shades and comes in liquid, cream, and powder.

RMS Living Luminizer is a more subtle highlight and works very well.

For highlights from the and drugstore, you can try Wet N Wild bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana. It's sold with their bronzers, but it's a cream color that could only bronze non-fat milk. I'm very fair and it's still a highlight for me.

I also really like L'Oreal's Magic Lumi Primer as a highlight. It's a lovely pearl with no glitter.

Super Contributor

Not yet.  Was that a presentation?

Super Contributor

Thanks.  Waitlist already!

Trusted Contributor

I use Skinn Radiance Cream - I use it everyday - LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Super Contributor

I use argon oil but I am looking for something to dust over foundation.