Honored Contributor

It's Friday Beauties, What did you Purchase 6/6/2014????

SmileBeautiful weather in Chicagolamd. Upper 70's, and sunny = perfect weather. Wishing all you Beauties a great weekend & week ahead. I am getting old and don't remember if I posted the LM items but here goes:

Laura Mercier = Fig hand crème (very nice scent; I would purchase again)

Laura Mercier = Pischio hand crème = do not care for this scent.

2 powder puffs from Target

Terry knit top from D&Co. in moss green

That's it for me. How about you?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: It's Friday Beauties, What did you Purchase 6/6/2014????

My feet love White Mountain sandals for comfort when I go shopping. Got a great dea!. I was at TJMax looking for designer stuff, jewerlry etc. I saw a rack by itself with these skin toned thongs which had turquoise stones on them. So fashionable so soooooooooo comfortable. Then I went into a designer shoe store a my local mall & saw the same exact shoes for 60.00 which I paid at TJ's for 24.99. Before I left TJ's, I wanted to pick another pair up in the white, they were all gone.

At Macys I bought a pretty sage, white & black maxi dress with sage beads that tie around the neck with 2 slits on each side.

A very pretty silk deep blue top with a bit of sage swirl peek-a-boo sleeve top at Nordies & white crop pants.

No cosmetics tho. Having a good wkend KatSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was bad, as usual. I ordered Alba Botanica Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser, AB Coconut Milk Cleanser, Humphry's Cucumber Witch Hazel, Nourish Almond Vanilla Lotion, Philosophy Fresh Cream Lotion with SPF, Miracle Worker Cleanser, 2 Mac lipsticks and Missha Makeup Fix, ASDM Lightening Cream, Firming Serum, Firming Cream, Emu Oil and Tinted Sunscreen. Also 2 Benoquins and 2 Retin-A's. I'll have the cleanest face in town.

Super Contributor

Yes, we did have a great day in Chicagoland. We've had a few nice days.

Algenist Supersize TSV arrived - always in my rotation

Jouer Bronzer in Sunswept (matte) - another great bronzer for my collection

Julep monthly subscription box - really like the new oxygen smoothing base coat in this month's box

MAC Aquatics lipstick in Pet Me Please (horrible, dull, pale color)

MAC Aquatics lipstick in Mythic - good color for fall or winter so not sure why it's in a summer collection but that's MAC

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Trusted Contributor

Looks like I couldn't make it through another week without trying something new....

I seem to have all dry skin now. Went from dry with oily t-zone to all dry since the winter.

So I bought Josie Maran's, Milk Serum this evening at Sephora. I'll give it a chance.

Also got 2 samples ~ BE, BB primer in Medium. I have it in light already.

And a sample of Josie's, Spf ~ really wish she would have kept her original though.

Have a nice week-end all...

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 deja vu said:

Looks like I couldn't make it through another week without trying something new....

I seem to have all dry skin now. Went from dry with oily t-zone to all dry since the winter.

So I bought Josie Maran's, Milk Serum this evening at Sephora. I'll give it a chance.

Also got 2 samples ~ BE, BB primer in Medium. I have it in light already.

And a sample of Josie's, Spf ~ really wish she would have kept her original though.

Have a nice week-end all...

Give Marula oil a try for your dry skin. I use acure Organics Marula oil and my skin is never dry.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend!

I miss Chicagoland & love hearing about it! I grew up in the south suburbs.

Katcat1, I love terry knit and would love a top made with it. I had one a long time ago. I like it for lounge dresses, too.

Kabells, the sandals sound great! What a deal! I need to get some new summer sandals but I find myself obessed with walking shoes - like Skecher Go Walks - lately. I try to get to Ross regularly to check for shoes. I need to make a trip to TJMax more often, too.

I don't think I bought anything at all... Still just getting started with my SKINN kits purchased a couple weeks ago. I'm going to try the Indigo eyeliner today. It looks dark but maybe a bit lighter than my Midnight Blue BE liner. I hope I like it!

My jeans are about to fall off & I am embarrassed that I haven't replaced them yet. i am always preaching that we need to wear clothes that fit! It was so much easier when I had lots of old jeans to shrink into. I need to get new ones ASAP.

Have a wonderful day! It is going to be in the mid 90s here today...

Valued Contributor

No beauty products, but I did just order on Macy's website (great sale) a couple of knit pull on pencil skirts and two cute tops that I can wear all summer long for work. I drive all day long, and these skirts are so comfy....Vince Camuto brand for all items.

Happy weekend ladies!!

Trusted Contributor

In the way of beauty products, I purchased the Perricone No Foundation Foundation Serum and the Glamglow Hydrating Treatment Masque. Looking forward to trying both of them. Could have done the mask last night but just too tired. Hope I like the foundation as much as some people seem to.

P.S. I am in Chicago too. What a nice few days it has been.

Regular Contributor

- Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Cleanser as I was running low on it. I gotta say, I started using this in April this year and saw a huge improvement in my rosacea. I had been trying all different foundations including one from PC and about a month ago I bought BE's ready foundation. This combined with the Paula's Choice 3 piece kit and her 1% BHA lotion a few times a week - my roseacea is GONE. I finally have nice skin again.

-BE ready eyeshadow in nude beach

-Linea's new tunic with patch pockets in peacock blue

-D&C boatneck striped top in navy

-Emjoi erase TSV last Saturday which sadly I will have to purchase again. I got an email from QVC apologizing and saying that my shipment was destroyed in a fire. When I track the shipment I see it being sent to a facility in NJ and then that's all she wrote. I sure hope no one was hurt in the fire. As you can imagine I was shocked when I got the email.