Valued Contributor

It happened twice in 2 days!

Yesterday a co-worker asked what I was doing different with my hair. Told her just get some WEN and try it. Today, in the elevator, a lady said, stop staring, that's just rude. I didn't realize that another lady on the elevator was staring at me and when I turned to look she said I'm so sorry to stare but your hair is so shiney and healthy looking. I didn't know what to say! I have never had "great" hair and I'm pretty boring in the hair department...probably because I'm challenged in that department!

I am SO happy I finally got off that fence and ordered the 613. Then bought a SCM on ebay and wowzers, love that one too! I don't think the regular line would be my thing...maybe the pom but that'd be about it. A couple years ago I bought a WEN set and returned it because I did not like the scents at all.

I sat on the fence for a long time! Since using WEN 613 and the SCM I have had less hair falling out. The back of my shirt used to have quite a bit of loose hairs on it and the bathroom floor (drove me nuts!). My hair is easier to style... I use the pom styling cream (LOVE IT) and sometimes spritz some volumizing spray and other times 613 replenishing mist.

When I first got the 613 I was really nervous....didn't want to mess it up. LOL! Looking back.......there is no right or wrong way. Each of us goes with what works for us.
I do not do the double cleanse and I do not use the number of pumps... I just go by how frothy it feels.

Sorry for the rambling! I'm just SO happy with my hair these days and I've NEVER been happy with my hair!!!!!!

Many thanks to all of you who have taken the time to answer my many questions! All ya' all are the best!!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}