Valued Contributor

Ladies, what is the difference between CC+ Veil fluid foundation and the Your Skin but Better CC+ cream? 

Trusted Contributor

The veil is light to medium buildable coverage.  The CC cream is full coverage. Very full coverage IMO.  

Respected Contributor

Full coverage CC  is right!! 

I thought it looked good but then I caught a glimpse of myself outside it looked so heavy. Like a mask.

I may then give the Veil a try then.

Valued Contributor

Thank you.  The foundation options are many and giving me a headache.  Again, thank you for the clarification Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Was the Better CC cream offered in the Guthy Renker infomercial kit?

Trusted Contributor

@maestra wrote:

Was the Better CC cream offered in the Guthy Renker infomercial kit?

I asked this on facebook, on It site no one answered.

I had a CC Veil with no spf on mine (compact bought a while ago) think on an ad on tv....honestly cannot recall!!! Maybe since it had several things in it and I'm losing my mind due to too much stuff! HAHA!

But that Cc Veil was nice, it did not not last long at all! I barely used it as I have my faves. But tried it again and it was nice but had to use a lot to concealer a few light sun spots drivers side etc, things like that. I would buy this again...slept on it! however I do not really know now if this Light is the same Light in my kit as seen on TV? I saw a chart on Q early AM before bed it said Light was ultra light? this was a diff chart.

Medium may work too? who wants to buy this when not sure and in no need for the blush (have the other cream one-nice w/a brush that came with it) and the lip color....no need have a million lippies.

I wish the TSV was a bit diff.

I think the clincher on this was the REFILL..that was the selling point IMO...many said on here no need for the other things....I happen to agree.

@maestra, if you are speaking of her Bye Bye moisturizing foundation, that was on a TV ad and I still have some, at 1st I liked it bit for my dry skin so help me it was not moisturizing enough at all....the color a bit too light but when on it covered all. It's a DUPE IMO to her CC cream spf 50!! really...hardly any difference and 60+$. I applied a lot of moisturizer on and primer and it seemed not enough...but it is winter, dry air perhaps. Nice though for other with normal skin to dry or combo - I may try it one more time but have so many and if paying that much? YSL has one cheaper (by a little bit lol) and it has been my fave. I think It as much as I love the line has many redunadt products and wish she'd put up for sale the finely milled gently tinted powder in a TV kit...it was great..just GREAT!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

just a fyi......there is another thread where IT COSMETICS is answering questions and concerns directly. you may want to post comments there to see what they have to say.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/It-Cosmetics-Q-amp-A-coming-1-16/m-p/2436306

the link is also on the item page if you dont want to click on the link i provided. hope this helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I had and gave away the IT CC foundation, felt like a heavy mask on my face and looked very un natural.

I had a Mally foundation like this new IT TSV and loved it, is $47 so I didn't reorder. This kit is a much better deal with everything you get plus a refill.

My Mally lasted all day on me so hope this does the same.

It is a light sheer feeling as far a coverage but is buildable while still being natural looking(if it is like my Mally).

can't wait to get mine and try it.

Contributor
I'm watching the IT/Guthey Renker. They're offering a BYE BYE foundation, BYE BYE pores, BYE BYE concealer, vitality lip flush, hello lashes, vitality face disc (highlighter & blush on one side, bronzer on other), and the awesome complexion perfection double ended brush for only $39.95! 800.352.9633. TryItnow.com.Desiree is on there and they did a good job covering the dark circles around her eyes, but you can still see two brown spots above her left eye near her hairline. It's probably the best coverage, besides tarte, that I've ever seen her eyes. Sheila, the really pretty model that has bad acne and usually models the dark makeup and the older blonde model that usually does the IT segments. They all looked great. I think the Q needs to get this new foundation and do an even better TSV than the Guthy Renker one. Am I right QVC community?!!!
Contributor

I bought the It Veil and want to know if anyone else is using a lot of the product to get some coverage.  There doesn't seem to be a lot in the compact and the brush doesn't hold much product so I have to keep dipping the brush in over and over to apply the foundation.    Now I know why they gave us a refill with the TSV.  Any suggestions on a good liquid foundation with decent coverage that lasts all day?