Super Contributor
I just bought bye bye eye by it cosmetic I am light skinned. I went to ulta and bought neutral medium. Wow IT runs light. I never by the color medium. can't wait to try it tomorrow. Hope it doesn't settle into pores
Trusted Contributor

Hi Beautydiva - I hope you will enjoy this concealer! This was the first concealer I found that really helped with my dark circles (aka: "allergy shiners" due to dust allergies). If you have never tried it before, I think the key is to use the tiniest amount (like the size of a pinpoint) as it is very highly pigmented. Then use a tiny bit more if you need it. There was a learning curve for me, with this concealer, because I had never used so little of any concealer before. I hope it works for you!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I really like this concealer. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Great concealer. I agree.....use a tiny bit on the back of your hand and apply with a brush. Use it on the ""triangle of light"".

Respected Contributor
THE best one I've used...and I'm old, LOL
Super Contributor
I used it all over my face. It looks natural and covered I did get alittle shine. But now that I am in my 40s. A glow is good. A client gave me a compliment on my skin. Which was nice. Now I need to get the super size. Lol
Valued Contributor
On 1/7/2014 aprildreams said:

Great concealer. I agree.....use a tiny bit on the back of your hand and apply with a brush. Use it on the ""triangle of light"".

I really like this concealer and return to it all the time when I stray and try something else. ITA..put a teeny dot on the back of your hand and apply with a small brush. A little goes a long long way with this product. I think my tube is well over a year old and it still has plenty in it.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree, the color does run light. I put a small amount on my ring finger than warm it up between my two rings fingers and dab it under my eyes. The brush never really worked well for me so I just use my ring fingers to press and dab. I always go over the area with whatever makeup I'm using, some days IT Cosmetics and other days Tarte Amazonian Clay. Both have brushes that smooth it out nicely. Enjoy!!

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Bobbi Brown's concealer duo and I like it, but I think I'll give IT a try when I run out. Love a good concealer! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I am still LOVING this concealer with the brightener.

Hope you will love it too!