Trusted Contributor

i know that this may be a tired topic for many, but I've recently tried the CC cream and love it.  Hate to pay full price for a tube of CC only to see a TSV a couple of months later.   Any ideas when the next It TSV might be?  

Contributor

Don't know about a TSV but the Super Size should be available in November.  They only do that size once a year and last year it was in November.

Respected Contributor

Re: It TSV - any upcoming?

[ Edited ]

Apparently IT has a new foundation that should be coming to QVC soon. It's constantly on tv on one of the Paid Programming "shows".  Seems it has an SPF, a moisturizer and great coverage in what I think is in liquid form.  I guess that's why they are offering doubles of the Celebration Foundation, since it is obvious that this new one will become the best seller.  Maybe this will be their next TSV. Hope so. I don't buy from these tv ads.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I will hold off until at least next month to see if a super size is offered.  I've used a sample of the CC for 3 days in a row now and so far so good.  I just use a little amount all over.  But if there is a TSV with a new foundation, I will have to try that too of course Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Apparently IT has a new foundation that should be coming to QVC soon. It's constantly on tv on one of the Paid Programming "shows".  Seems it has an SPF, a moisturizer and great coverage in what I think is in liquid form.  I guess that's why they are offering doubles of the Celebration Foundation, since it is obvious that this new one will become the best seller.  Maybe this will be their next TSV. Hope so. I don't buy from these tv ads.

Thanks for this news Smiley Happy I really like this new moisturizing foundation that you mention! It's very nice and does give good coverage w/o looking masky...her Cc is not my fave but okay. I am impressed by the new one and don't mind spending over 60 on a foundation which to me is the ground work for a nice looking made-up face Smiley Wink. I bought a kit and this was a small size in a TV ad...using it for only some days - so I am saving it lol. Since winter is here and I'm not out much in sun at all.. I'm glad it has an spf 50 in it.

Glad she made it to QVC. Now she has to bring on the new powder that was in that kit on TV, a ultra light finishing powder which lends a nice veil to foundation...it came in light shade for me...it's soooo finely milled. Love it more then my high end setting powders! I forget what it's called...it has a tint of all over color which is not a bronze or dark color it's not that. Just evens things out on my pale face and I love it. It came in a jar like her powder. Hoping it as well comes out on tv or in a store,a little goes a long way - like it a whole lot!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I'm curious about the new bye bye foundation too and would love it if it was the next TSV (even better if it includes the finishing powder and concealer included in the Gunthy Renker offer). 

I was also wondering if anyone who has used the CC cream has also used the CC illuminating cream and how that compares?

Super Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm curious about the new bye bye foundation too and would love it if it was the next TSV (even better if it includes the finishing powder and concealer included in the Gunthy Renker offer). 

I was also wondering if anyone who has used the CC cream has also used the CC illuminating cream and how that compares?

I use the regular CC cream and the CC Illumination.  I combine the two as my foundation.  Really looks beautiful.  I set with the pressed Bye Bye Pores powder.  Top with the new SPF50 powder foundation in the last TSV.

Honored Contributor
I use the regular CC cream and the CC Illumination.  I combine the two as my foundation.  Really looks beautiful.  I set with the pressed Bye Bye Pores powder.  Top with the new SPF50 powder foundation in the last TSV.

Good to know, @susandee! I just ordered th CC Illumination and already use and love the regular CC cream. I'll have to try to mix them to see which look I like better.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Surfer Wife wrote:

Good to know, @susandee! I just ordered th CC Illumination and already use and love the regular CC cream. I'll have to try to mix them to see which look I like better.

I agree, thanks @susandee.  I might have to get the CC Illumination and try this too!