Super Contributor

It Cosmetics TSV.... SAME Vitality Disc for Future Orders?

Am I correct in reading that the future discs in the TSV will all be the same color? A point was made that the eyeshadow is the only product changing colors with future deliveries. This seems odd to me? I don't need MORE of this color disc. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV.... SAME Vitality Disc for Future Orders?

Yep. crazy thinking on their part. To be honest, I don't ever remember reading about someone finishing up one of these discs.
Super Contributor

WOW that just seems so silly - I have one that I've been using a while and still can't get through it! I was really interested in the brush and eye trio so I'll wait and see if I can find them at a later date! This makes no sense to me!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a prior TSV from IT Cosmetics and as much as I love the line, after receiving the same thing twice (and giving half of it away) I have come to the conclusion that auto-ship on certain products just doesn't make much sense.

I use the products almost daily and found that they go very, very far. If makeup has a shelf life, it needs to be used within a certain time frame and auto-ships pile up very fast even if you span them out to shipping every 150 days.

When products are bundled, it is nice to be able to get certain items all together and the prices certainly can't be beat but more times than not, I find that if you are a repeat customer, you simply do not need most of what is being offered. Sure, paying $30.00 plus dollars for one item compared to $60.00 for a few items doesn't seem practical, but when those auto ships keep coming with the same things for another $60.00 value that either you give away or pitch because they get old just doesn't make sense.

Have a great day....

Super Contributor

Yep - you make a great point GGBOXERS! It would be a different story if they mixed up the color products but I can't see me needing to have it on Auto Delivery. I simply don't need that many of the same discs! They take forever to finish up!

Regular Contributor

On 3/27/2015 GGBOXERS said:

I ordered a prior TSV from IT Cosmetics and as much as I love the line, after receiving the same thing twice (and giving half of it away) I have come to the conclusion that auto-ship on certain products just doesn't make much sense.

I use the products almost daily and found that they go very, very far. If makeup has a shelf life, it needs to be used within a certain time frame and auto-ships pile up very fast even if you span them out to shipping every 150 days.

When products are bundled, it is nice to be able to get certain items all together and the prices certainly can't be beat but more times than not, I find that if you are a repeat customer, you simply do not need most of what is being offered. Sure, paying $30.00 plus dollars for one item compared to $60.00 for a few items doesn't seem practical, but when those auto ships keep coming with the same things for another $60.00 value that either you give away or pitch because they get old just doesn't make sense.

Have a great day....

Let me guess ... the radiant cc palette? I canceled it after skipping a shipment. And I wasn't a fan of the consealer. I Almost ordered the 2 IT foundation with brush set, until I realized I barely made a dent in the one I already have. finally had my ah ha moment, and like you, decided to only buy what I need at Ulta
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 orange said:

Am I correct in reading that the future discs in the TSV will all be the same color? A point was made that the eyeshadow is the only product changing colors with future deliveries. This seems odd to me? I don't need MORE of this color disc. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, same disc, and that's why I passed on the TSV. IMO a little goes a very long way with the CC cream, the disk, etc. I'd never use one up to need it every 90 days.

Valued Contributor

I was on an It AD and it was the same hot pink ombré blush with every shipment so I cancelled. Smiley Sad . Hey QVC we don't like this. I've never used up a blush in my life.
Super Contributor

At the very least give a new blush shade. Still don't see how anyone would need the other disk products replaced. So many will buy this and not realize this--kindashady imho. ~smiles, SnowKita