Honored Contributor

SmileAccelerated Recovery Face Lifting Serum is fantastic. I bought this back in April when she had the bonus 1.86 oz bottle for $47 & the 1 oz sells for $75. It's a highly concentrated 14-night treatment recovery regiment that can be used annually, semi annually or quarterly based on the condition and needs of the skin. I can tell a difference in my skin after using it for 14 days. I have used this twice now since I bought it. My skin is looks really moisturized firmer & plumper. I do use some of her other products but only used this & the All in One Hydra Protect Dream cream at night for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to stock up next time it's on sale. I also found a 1oz bottle that has not been opened yet. It had to have come in a kit I bought. If you have not tried this I recommend it. I'm going to have my sister try it when I see her at Christmas.

Super Contributor

Does it LIFT? :-)

Honored Contributor

I don't know about the lifting. I did notice firmer, plumper brighter skin. Her Vit C I use in the morning makes my face look brighter though. It was a see a difference product for me. I think out of all the products of hers I have tried I see the most difference with this & the Vit C. I also get results from some of her other products just not right away like these 2 products.

Regular Contributor

thank you for sharing, i want to try it next time she offers a bonus size{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Thanks! Skinn's Stem Rejen made my skin plumper, fuller, juicier -- so I know what a difference that makes! I just got a kit with her Vitamin C which I'll try -- currently using another and haven't seen the brightening that others do from their C serums, so looking forward to trying it!

Valued Contributor

Glad it works for you, it gave me milia!

Honored Contributor

I buy and use Isomers from time to time, I don't see any dramatic results with her products, but they do not cause irritation and that's very important to me.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Accelerated Serum over a year ago and wish I could make similar claims. It really had no impact on my skin. I do use a lot of super hydrating products though so my skin usually looks well moisturized. Dry skin has been my tormentor all my life so I devote a lot of attention to serums and creams that will help hydrate and moisturize my skin.

I just saw no benefit from the Accelerated on my skin but it's always nice to hear that someone else sees a viable difference. You can also use the Accelerated serum on a daily basis if you want to - Manuela started offering it in larger sizes (around the time I bought it) and she did say that it was fine to use on a daily basis. I got a 4 ounce bottle when she switched it from the ampules to glass bottles.

Honored Contributor

I used the ARS and ARC too, two entire bottles, no changes for me either.

Regular Contributor
I have been using the ARS AND ARC for years. Two of my fav products. I just received the Matrixyl 20% bonus size so I've been using that. My skin looks a bit more lifted with this too. I'm going to try it again for 14 days next month. Thx for the reminder!