Regular Contributor

No midnight shows.  Does anyone know if this is going to be a 2 day event or when the TTV begins?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV date/time?

[ Edited ]

@acatgirl

Evine has taken the great idea of presenting the TTV's at 9 pm. Love it so you don't have to stay up till midnight.

They also have introduced running 2 TTV's in the same day. It keeps the day from being overwhelmed by a single brand.

Regular Contributor

Thank you hopi. I was confused because in looking at the products for the shows today, the Ultimate Super Skin (the TTV) appears in all of the shows today, including the one at 4 PM.

Super Contributor

The TTV is starting early today at 4.P.M.. It is the Ultimate super skin serum, double size. i expect it to sell out really quick, it has sold out at 60 dollars for the regular size the 2 times it has been on.

I don't know what the TTV price is yet.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up ladies.  I will get mine early.

Honored Contributor

I'd never even heard of Isomers before seeing it here ..... and I am looking for a new serum, so I think I'll dip my toe in the water and make this my first purchase!

Question .....   does evine have a 30 day return option like qvc does?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I'd never even heard of Isomers before seeing it here ..... and I am looking for a new serum, so I think I'll dip my toe in the water and make this my first purchase!

Question .....   does evine have a 30 day return option like qvc does?

Yes.  In fact, they are very good about returns and are prompt to refund the $$ back to your credit card account.  

Esteemed Contributor

Go for it @Tinkrbl44! TTV was officially "sold out" at the end of last show, but, of course they still have a few left due to processing/cancellations issues. Over 8 thousands sold since yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Knowing nothing about the Isomers products, I recorded a couple back to back shows ....... and BOY do they have a lot of different products!!      Yikes.

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

The TTV is starting early today at 4.P.M.. It is the Ultimate super skin serum, double size. i expect it to sell out really quick, it has sold out at 60 dollars for the regular size the 2 times it has been on.

I don't know what the TTV price is yet.

Now I'm having second thoughts ..... some of the reviews complained about a strong scent ....  if anyone has it, what do you think of the scent?  

Frankly, I don't know why any manufacturer thinks we need fragrance on our face!