Valued Contributor

Re: Isomers, Paulas Choice, Skinn, Este Lauder, Josie

I like Isomers and have used it  for 11 yrs,but many many love Skinn and Paulas Choice...You might just have to try one and use it for a good amount of time to see results....I think any one of these would be way better than Estee Lauder.

Trusted Contributor

I am a Skinn and Isomers user.  I have tried the others (even more than listed and much more expensive), but have really stuck with Skinn and Isomers which is really something I never do - I always used to jump from one "miracle" to the next.  I use Skinn during the day and Isomers at night.  Results have been fantastic.  I am in the process of emptying my bathroom cabinets and am getting rid of everything that is not Skinn or Isomers.  Seriously, these two product lines work, but ultimately the choice is yours and only you know what your skin needs.  

Trusted Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

Well I am so anxious to try the products I got. The cleansers, neck cream, eye & lip repair, Dermappeal. I don't expect to love all the products but I'm hopeful to find something to reduce wrinkles, blackheads, pores and skin texture. We'll see. I didn't find it at all expensive if you buy the value kits. 

I have a very simple routine and have used Skinn products for more than 2 years. Chin-ups for the neck is a non-negotiable for me, I used to use his 24 YPC but he changed it so I don't. Lip stem rejen is also very, very good IMO. If you bought the TTV that should address pores and blackheads, those are not current concerns of mine so I can't address.

As for the cleansers, I found the a.m. one too strong for me, dermappeal has such a strong scent it clears your sinuses. I  am now using either Borghese crema saponetta alternating with Vichy micellular water and using with a Konjac French red clay sponge. I do a Borghese ferma mask once a week. Oh, and I use an argan oil serum I mix up myself every night on clean skin and nothing else, My skin looks great.

I did just buy the Isomers super bargain kit because it was a good deal and I wanted to try something from this line.

Let us know how you like your products.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

OP, you say you are using a retinol product and a Vit C product and you are looking for a night cream to give moisture.  May I suggest Elysee Compensatrice Moisturizer?  It gives great moisture to all types of skin.  Silky and smooth going on and absorbs quickly..

Trusted Contributor

I've used Paula's Choice products since 1995 and they are amazing.  I love the fact they are fragrance free and no animal testing.  She guarantees her products for 60 days.  Her customer service is amazing.  Once I received 2 products and I only ordered one.  I called them and did not have to return the item.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel the AM Skinn Cleanser too drying for me too!  But I do have a lot of Skinn Products, love the newer dermapeel and also Isomers.  Like them both, and I also love Dr. Denese and got the One Time Only Value this past week.   I also have a few producs from Makeupartistschoice.com and Serious Skincare.  Her glycolic pads are insane.  

Trusted Contributor

I will post how things are going or not going. I got 2 boxes today after work!!! So excited!! Can't wait go get started. I loved the PM cleanser I used today and will try the AM in the morning.  I did get the 24 YPC, Lip & Eye Stem Reg, Lipid infusion. I need moisture. This winter is so drying. Wish me luck I started watching Isomers but I am going to give this a try.   Ugh Evine is going to kill me.  I had never watched it before.   Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

almost forgot... is JM Milk really all that?? TIA

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Junker2327 I am 47 with VERY dry skin,no sensitivities or adult acne issues...I am more a wrinkler than a sagger lol ...

I would say 65% of my routine skin care is Skinn, 30 Isomer's ( I find they work well together as her products are water based and go on first ,then his follow as they are richer and more lipid oriented ) I do love Borghese Fango masks (delicato!), SSC extreme glycolic peel (1x a week) I have some Peter Thomas Roth masks(pumpkin,gold) and his retinol pm ( which I like but I am not religious enough with...I am trying lol) I added Paula Choice 2% BHA perfecting liquid once a day and finding I like this too...

I agree with the poster that said any of the lines you mentioned would be a big jump up in cosmetic actives and ingredients than Estee Lauder which I find to be meh...I used to use Lancome/Loreal back in the 90's and find they are similarly meh...very little substance, lots of fluff and silicones to make you think they work (just my opinion!!!!) 

The best way is to try one line...do a toe dip and use it faithfully for a while and see what you think...HTH's Good luck in your new skin care adventure! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

almost forgot... is JM Milk really all that?? TIA

@KCDiva  Before Skinn, I thought the argan milk sounded promising so I tried it.  I liked the consistency and how it went on, but it actually ended up drying out my face.