Honored Contributor

This looks like a special anniversary duo. Listed for Heather's Before & After Beauty show.

ISOMERS Two-Piece Limited Edition Body Correcting & Contouring Set - 309-426

309-426.jpg

SET INCLUDES:
Glutathiosome High Potency Body Serum - 8.12 oz
Stem Genesis Youth Sculpting Body Cream - 8.12 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Help smooth the look of your skin with ISOMERS.

BENEFITS:
Glutathiosome High Potency Body Serum:

• Unique body serum targeting the body and neck down in a whole new way.
  • Our first formula with super antioxidants Glutathione and Caffeine.

Stem Genesis Youth Sculpting Body Cream:

• Advanced formulation using revolutionary technologies that support skin revitalization and combats the appearance of skin aging.
  • Incorporates powerful rejuvenation actives to help address the look of skin stress, smooth the appearance of wrinkles and produce a younger, fresher looking skin.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a dime sized amount to targeted areas or all over the body. For best results: use on clean skin daily, but it can be repeated as often as desired.

Daily. After shower or bath, or whenever skin needs moisture. Apply liberally to skin all over the body (from the neck down to the toes). Repeat two times per day or as often as desired.

Made in Canada.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

YAY! Isomer's Anniversary shows! WOW I am mad Manuela is getting just a 24 hr period and not 3 days like D Woman Mad

Hey @sonechko@ I have missed you! Working so much...lots going on here...but I will be watching the shows with you all and chatting! I sure hope her Vitamin C with Ferulic is in a great kit! I want! I hope you are liking your Skinn purchases (I know you will tell me if you aren't Woman LOL) I LOVE her glutathisome serum so I keep that terrific 6 piece kit on A/D just for the glut serum...it does have great creams (deep crease correction/volume lift) and 2 pieces of her exfoliation kit...such a deal at 52 bucks free ship I hope they never cancel that A/D or I will fly to Minnesota and kick some @%#$ LOL

@HappyDaze I sent you an email..is the Isomer's body product you seek the Matrixyl 20% body cream? I bought an extra 3 piece kit for the 4 oz serum only and have an extra of it..it is nice, not heavy in the least..I use a pump of it with my Skinn/Korres/Perlier body butters to up the peptide load...I will totally send that along with the Lip 6x balms and a few other goodies...let me know Woman Wink

I am GREEN WITH ENVY @Chi-town girl you got a 20 bucks off offer from Evine! For all the thousands of dollars I spend with them I got the same 6 value pay offer as @sonechko (which I am sure will be in effect when Manuela visits anyhow!) I feel so unwanted by Evine (although I did get 4 great lipstick/glosses free of charge Woman Tongue) I really get hot thinking about long time loyal customers getting the shaf* when newbies and ones that order WAY less get such perks (I know you order lots so not you ) Reminds me of Amazon (who I have been a loyal Prime member for 7 years!) offering Prime for 25 % off to NEW customers only! Where is the appreciation for us that pay the bills for years? UGH! My Prime is supposed to renew this month...I have half a mind to let it lapse and wait until they come a callin; with a 25% off offer this fall...hmmm I just may Woman Very Happy

Looking forward to Manuela's visit...just got my haul from her site (Tan trick/stem genesis plasma eye/sunscreens) What a great sale that was...I saw a few ther things I wanted but didn't...now I wished I had LOL buyers remorse Woman Indifferent 

@Krissy_1968Wasn't it you who had their order canceled for item #311-569 (3 piece stem geneis eye lifting trio) a while back?  If so, it's in stock right now but limited.

Honored Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Trio Skincare Set for Face, Hands & Body - 312-062

312-062.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks like a special anniversary duo. Listed for Heather's Before & After Beauty show.

ISOMERS Two-Piece Limited Edition Body Correcting & Contouring Set - 309-426

309-426.jpg

SET INCLUDES:
Glutathiosome High Potency Body Serum - 8.12 oz
Stem Genesis Youth Sculpting Body Cream - 8.12 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Help smooth the look of your skin with ISOMERS.

BENEFITS:

• Unique body serum targeting the body and neck down in a whole new way.
  • Our first formula with super antioxidants Glutathione and Caffeine.

• Advanced formulation using revolutionary technologies that support skin revitalization and combats the appearance of skin aging.
  • Incorporates powerful rejuvenation actives to help address the look of skin stress, smooth the appearance of wrinkles and produce a younger, fresher looking skin.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a dime sized amount to targeted areas or all over the body. For best results: use on clean skin daily, but it can be repeated as often as desired.

Daily. After shower or bath, or whenever skin needs moisture. Apply liberally to skin all over the body (from the neck down to the toes). Repeat two times per day or as often as desired.

Made in Canada.

@Chi-town girl how much will this be do you know? I am really into body creams and such these days. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - my guess for pricing of that body duo is $65, hopefully less. It will def be reduced from the current $80.

Hope Evine does give Isomers fans a great Anniversary event.  That's when I 1st tried Isomers several years back,  the Anniversary shows/offers are typically great incentives for current fans as well as newbies.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze - my guess for pricing of that body duo is $65, hopefully less. It will def be reduced from the current $80.

Hope Evine does give Isomers fans a great Anniversary event.  That's when I 1st tried Isomers several years back,  the Anniversary shows/offers are typically great incentives for current fans as well as newbies.

@Chi-town girl okay thank you then I might be able to use the $20 code after all! One more question- have you used either of these before and if so, do you like them?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl okay thank you then I might be able to use the $20 code after all! One more question- have you used either of these before and if so, do you like them?

@HappyDaze - I have & do use the Glutathiosome body serum. Mix it with the Isomers Youth Recapture body lotion or my other body lotions. I really like Isomers body products. I noticed firmer, smoother arms & legs using this regime

That Glut serum should last a long time if you mix with body lotion.  It has no scent and plays well with lotions. I haven't tried the Glut for face but it's a highly raved product

Yes, I think I will be using my coupon too for the TTV + 1 or 2 addtl kits...if shipping rate is not obnoxious.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

ISOMERS Skincare Illumi-Bright Trio Skincare Set for Face, Hands & Body - 312-062

312-062.jpg

This set I remember being priced at $60 a day or two ago..... Now - $65. Tomorrow - will see!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko - they played that pricing game with Skinn too. Up a few $ after initial posting.I think it's ridiculous but we did get some good values.

They aren't foolin us! Too many hawk eyes reporting Woman LOL Hopefully there will be good reductions, some excellent value kits & lower s&h! 

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968Wasn't it you who had their order canceled for item #311-569 (3 piece stem geneis eye lifting trio) a while back?  If so, it's in stock right now but limited.

Yes @Linmo that was the kit I ordered with the 10 bucks off code that had a broken eyelash serum...grrrrr! Luckily I have scored a few of the eyelash serums and that plasma eye on her site for great prices...Evine can go pound sand Woman Tongue They refunded me everything for the damaged kit but it is more than evident from the Skinn and Isomers threads that something is seriously wrong with Evine...they better shape up quick!