Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI received a discount code as well.  I think it's because I've been buying most of my Isomers from the Isomers website directly instead of from Evine and they're trying to lure me back.  It's good from now through August 19th.  I'm sure that I will use it!
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl quick update- my "hubby's" Evine account got the $20 off code but mine did not. He always gets the Evine deals for some reason. I want to pick up a few things but not sure I will get to $100, especially when the $20 off probably won't even cover s/h. We'll see though! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl quick update- my "hubby's" Evine account got the $20 off code but mine did not. He always gets the Evine deals for some reason. I want to pick up a few things but not sure I will get to $100, especially when the $20 off probably won't even cover s/h. We'll see though! Smiley Happy

Ha-ha @HappyDaze! Maybe it's because hubby is not shopping too extensively, so Evine wanted to nudge him a little towards buying?

Both of my e-mail accounts got zilch-zero off from Evine, but they gracefully offered 6 value pays to me!  Oh wow. Maybe, it is because I already buying too much, and they do not "worry" about me slowing down?

Anyways, just curious, which few things you thinking to maybe get?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Ha-ha @HappyDaze! Maybe it's because hubby is not shopping too extensively, so Evine wanted to nudge him a little towards buying?

Both of my e-mail accounts got zilch-zero off from Evine, but they gracefully offered 6 value pays to me!  Oh wow. Maybe, it is because I already buying too much, and they do not "worry" about me slowing down?

@sonechko lol actually I've used  his account more than mine because he always gets the offers. "His" last order was the beekman bounty box ADs Smiley Wink and then my last order was the SKINN twinsets but honestly, both our orders are far and few between, really. And yes, I got the 6 value pays on my account which, of course, I've never used and never will so worthless to me. So their choice of who gets what makes no sense to me, lol.

I haven't had much time to browse yet but I have been wanting to try the beekman shampoo bars for scalp. I was hoping, again, that SKINN's essential radiance trio would be back up but no cigar, same with the beekman trio of hand washes (brown bottles). I haven't checked out Isomers stuff yet but I want to check out that body cream to see if it is on sale. That is about it so I don't think that will get me to $100. Oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomer's Upcoming TTV

[ Edited ]

@shoppinggirl59 wrote:

Always wanted to try this brand and all your amazingbresponses is making me want to take the leap now.. 

You all just see great results with this line. 

Being a super sensitive skin type  I always hesitated but need help with my skin I may just take the plunge. 

Great sharing the best and not so good products in this line.

Shopping girl

Hi @shoppinggirl59! I am glad you took a notice! Smiley Happy "Being a super sensitive skin type_ - Isomers is the answer. I find these products to be the lightest, the most gentle, and for me - the most effective. If you just may to take the plunge, I may put my two cents - suggesting that first plunge list! 

Here it is - all great results from skincare lay on three things - cleansing, exfoliation and serums/creams. Miss any part in this triple-link, and results are not going to be optimal. From these upcoming shows, of course, if you can and want to swing it, I recommend these great deals:

Kit of two oversized cleansers - Double Duty and All-in-One

TTV Anniversary Kit

4-piece kit with Sunscreen and Micro-Derm Peel System

Perfect Set to experience Isomers with several of their best products in every category - cleansing, skincare and exfoliation. The prices will go down with the show start. Some right away, some may go down later, will see.

Please let us know, if you have any questions or maybe concerns. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko lol actually I've used  his account more than mine because he always gets the offers. "His" last order was the beekman bounty box ADs Smiley Wink and then my last order was the SKINN twinsets but honestly, both our orders are far and few between, really. And yes, I got the 6 value pays on my account which, of course, I've never used and never will so worthless to me. So their choice of who gets what makes no sense to me, lol.

I haven't had much time to browse yet but I have been wanting to try the beekman shampoo bars for scalp. I was hoping, again, that SKINN's essential radiance trio would be back up but no cigar, same with the beekman trio of hand washes (brown bottles). I haven't checked out Isomers stuff yet but I want to check out that body cream to see if it is on sale. That is about it so I don't think that will get me to $100. Oh well.

Yeah, who knows with Evine. Love few of their vendors, hate the way they do business in some ways, including crazy for e-commerce shipping, slow handling processing, cancelling orders, slow returns, lack of discount coupons like they used to have before they change their name, glitches in the computer system too often, and so on....

But for my few favorite vendors - I'll bare it all!

"That body cream" - are you talking about the Matrixyl 20% body cream? If so, from my experience the Isomers almost never (or never) doing a sale on a single item. UNLESS - it is on their own site in Canada, straight from a Lab, and when they having sales.

Sometimes those sale prices are fabulous and shipping is very bearable, especially if you buy more then one item - they combine. So it's about 10 bucks for an entire order. Those sales sell good items really fast! I just missed my picks by looking at it the next day!

On Evine, they do not discount singles from what I observed so far, maybe only sometimes and only a little, most of the times they put them in kits, and discount is within the price of a kit.

Another way, @HappyDaze to buy this body cream as a single, is to look on ebay. It will be for sure fresh, since this is very new item.

Trusted Contributor

YAY! Isomer's Anniversary shows! WOW I am mad Manuela is getting just a 24 hr period and not 3 days like D Woman Mad

Hey @sonechko I have missed you! Working so much...lots going on here...but I will be watching the shows with you all and chatting! I sure hope her Vitamin C with Ferulic is in a great kit! I want! I hope you are liking your Skinn purchases (I know you will tell me if you aren't Woman LOL) I LOVE her glutathisome serum so I keep that terrific 6 piece kit on A/D just for the glut serum...it does have great creams (deep crease correction/volume lift) and 2 pieces of her exfoliation kit...such a deal at 52 bucks free ship I hope they never cancel that A/D or I will fly to Minnesota and kick some @%#$ LOL

@HappyDaze I sent you an email..is the Isomer's body product you seek the Matrixyl 20% body cream? I bought an extra 3 piece kit for the 4 oz serum only and have an extra of it..it is nice, not heavy in the least..I use a pump of it with my Skinn/Korres/Perlier body butters to up the peptide load...I will totally send that along with the Lip 6x balms and a few other goodies...let me know Woman Wink

I am GREEN WITH ENVY @Chi-town girl you got a 20 bucks off offer from Evine! For all the thousands of dollars I spend with them I got the same 6 value pay offer as @sonechko (which I am sure will be in effect when Manuela visits anyhow!) I feel so unwanted by Evine (although I did get 4 great lipstick/glosses free of charge Woman Tongue) I really get hot thinking about long time loyal customers getting the shaf* when newbies and ones that order WAY less get such perks (I know you order lots so not you ) Reminds me of Amazon (who I have been a loyal Prime member for 7 years!) offering Prime for 25 % off to NEW customers only! Where is the appreciation for us that pay the bills for years? UGH! My Prime is supposed to renew this month...I have half a mind to let it lapse and wait until they come a callin; with a 25% off offer this fall...hmmm I just may Woman Very Happy

Looking forward to Manuela's visit...just got my haul from her site (Tan trick/stem genesis plasma eye/sunscreens) What a great sale that was...I saw a few ther things I wanted but didn't...now I wished I had LOL buyers remorse Woman Indifferent 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't get the email with coupon either. Sniff. Seems so random with their marketing if we all are Isomers  buyers we should enjoy the coupon too. 😀Anyway, on to a couple of questions since I am building my Isomers routine. Would love to hear your thoughts.

What differences in your skin have you noticed using the exfoliation kit? I use Skinn's Dermapeel, Algenist, and Tulas. Yeah I like exfoliation.😃

Last time Manuella was on air, I ordered the trio of cleansers. I didnt have a good experience. One was rancid. The other two were creamy and left a film on my skin, which is oily already. Plus they didn't remove all of my makeup. Currently I use Skinn's AM cleanser. ( cant use the PM)  and Algenist.  I seem to do better with gels that rinse clean. Has anyone had this experience with the Isomers cleansers?  Maybe my batch was all old?

Looks like the label is a new gold color for the eye product in the kit we think might be the TTV. I just ordered two bottles of Mesmereyz (sp) from Isomers for $25 each. I love this product.  

I keep checking to see if shows have listed the products. Cant wait for Friday. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally wrote:

I didn't get the email with coupon either. Sniff. Seems so random with their marketing if we all are Isomers  buyers we should enjoy the coupon too. 😀Anyway, on to a couple of questions since I am building my Isomers routine. Would love to hear your thoughts.

What differences in your skin have you noticed using the exfoliation kit? I use Skinn's Dermapeel, Algenist, and Tulas. Yeah I like exfoliation.😃

Last time Manuella was on air, I ordered the trio of cleansers. I didnt have a good experience. One was rancid. The other two were creamy and left a film on my skin, which is oily already. Plus they didn't remove all of my makeup. Currently I use Skinn's AM cleanser. ( cant use the PM)  and Algenist.  I seem to do better with gels that rinse clean. Has anyone had this experience with the Isomers cleansers?  Maybe my batch was all old?

Looks like the label is a new gold color for the eye product in the kit we think might be the TTV. I just ordered two bottles of Mesmereyz (sp) from Isomers for $25 each. I love this product.  

I keep checking to see if shows have listed the products. Cant wait for Friday. 

@Lally I've tried pretty much all of the Isomers (and Skinn) cleansers.  Like you, I'm an exfoliator.  I use the Skinn pm cleanser at night, followed by Isomers Daily Exfoliating Serum.  In the morning, I use the Isomers Daily Exfoliating Cleanser with Tea Tree.  It doesn't leave a film on the skin.  It does have a tea tree scent that goes away pretty quickly.  

I haven't tried the new peel/exfoliating kit yet.  It is on my wish list, so maybe I will try it this visit since the price will probably be lower and they are including the sunscreen.

I don't know which 3 cleansers were in the set that you bought (probably all-in-one, double duty and foaming facial), but they should all have a manufacturer's date on the bottom and should be good for 2 years from that date.  If they aren't expired, then maybe it was a bad batch or went bad due to the heat wave.  You could call Evine and probably get a 10% credit or return the item.  I'm not sure if Isomers CS would help since you purchased it from Evine.

I'm looking forward to the shows as well!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Linmo Thanks for replying. I did ship them back and EVINE covered it. Maybe I will try the exfoliation system this time and the TTV. I know sonechko really raves about the exfoliators and that girl knows her Isomers. Smiley Happy