Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Wait a minute! Where is Glutathiosome in this kit? Manuela said, she is using it every day. Where is it then? Unless, there is another kit coming, I am not a happy camper. I need the Glut, and very low on it too.

Thanks so much for posting more info about the potions I asked about.

I wondered the same about about missing Gluta. I have heard Manuella say that is the one product she would use if given a choice. Hmmm

Honored Contributor

@Linmo thank you and not butting in at all! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz - thx for posting the TTV info. It looks like a nice kit. I think it will prob be priced around $95.

And shipping, well if Manuela doesn't 'participate' the way they made Dimitri do it for his anniversary, don't expect a break.

I use & love some of the products in the TTV kit. Definitely worth a closer look,  and a nice 'try me' of highly effective products for someone new to the line.

Look forward to see what else will be offered & of course pricing! 

@Chi-town girl When I received the guide I saw Isomers would have a TTV I clicked to see if they would have the info posted yet. I thought it was a nice kit. I don't really need anything since I'm stocked up. Evine has not been offering no shipping or reduced like they used to. Even when they have free shipping with their card it's always on days before the shows you want to use it.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz when is Isomers on again? I keep eyeing the body product but still waiting for a good deal.

@HappyDaze her shows start Fri the 12th with a few on the 13th also. I was wondering when she was going to have another show. Just saw it in the Evine Program they emailed to me.

I know I also wait for the products to go down in price before buying them. They usually eventually do.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you for posting THIS, @Nightowlz! Woman Happy Yep, it sure looks like the TTV on August 12. Amazing collection here, Ladies!

Manuela promised to give us a set of the items she is using in her personal routine every day. She was mentioning often - about using these particular items. These are her routine.

From my own experience, ALL of these items are super! I can recommend each and everyone of them. These are her most popular and effective products in this kit. EVERYONE of them! I am in!

Don't know what price may be, so far it strategically placed at $117.  Don't think they'll go too much lower of a hundred.... But these are full sizes quite expensive as singles products, and it looks like this is gonna be - a deal! Smiley Happy

Now, if they only would put THIS kit on A/D............... Oh, dreaming!

@sonechko I did not know Manuela used all those in the kit. I thought she was using the Glutathiosome products. Guess she keeps coming out with new products & she has to keep changing her routine. I'm stocked up since I have not been using much the past 6 mos. My face had a reaction 1st weekend when I sat on the patio when we had a nice day during the winter. My face is just now clearing up & able to start slowing using some other products on my face without having problems.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz when is Isomers on again? I keep eyeing the body product but still waiting for a good deal.

@HappyDaze her shows start Fri the 12th with a few on the 13th also. I was wondering when she was going to have another show. Just saw it in the Evine Program they emailed to me.

I know I also wait for the products to go down in price before buying them. They usually eventually do.

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you for posting THIS, @Nightowlz! Woman Happy Yep, it sure looks like the TTV on August 12. Amazing collection here, Ladies!

Manuela promised to give us a set of the items she is using in her personal routine every day. She was mentioning often - about using these particular items. These are her routine.

From my own experience, ALL of these items are super! I can recommend each and everyone of them. These are her most popular and effective products in this kit. EVERYONE of them! I am in!

Don't know what price may be, so far it strategically placed at $117.  Don't think they'll go too much lower of a hundred.... But these are full sizes quite expensive as singles products, and it looks like this is gonna be - a deal! Smiley Happy

Now, if they only would put THIS kit on A/D............... Oh, dreaming!

@sonechko I did not know Manuela used all those in the kit. I thought she was using the Glutathiosome products. Guess she keeps coming out with new products & she has to keep changing her routine. I'm stocked up since I have not been using much the past 6 mos. My face had a reaction 1st weekend when I sat on the patio when we had a nice day during the winter. My face is just now clearing up & able to start slowing using some other products on my face without having problems.

@Nightowlz, I did hear her say about using and praising Glutathiosome on many-many occasions. I also think, I heard her say, in August there will her own routine products presented. This is why I thought Glut will be there for sure. I also know she said this about Ultimate Skin too.

With the rest of the products in the kit, I am not sure, I will listen to the show or videos on TTV presentation about the products in this TTV and what she will say about them.

So far, i think, these all are great products, I use them all. I would prefer, instead of Illumi-Bright, there was Illumi-Bright with C and Ferulic, but this one probably will be, or already is in a kit, so.... Will see what other things may pop up before or during the shows.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko @Nightowlz @HappyDaze @Lally @shoppinggirl59 

@Linmo @Krissy_1968 @Gokat @ChrissyKR @JeanLouiseFinch et al -

A very nice Olympic Games shopping incentive from Evine...check your email!

Good timing for shopping Isomers Anniversary sale!!! 

A nice perk for us, through August 18th! $20 off $100 purchase.

One time use only! 

Look for email sent Aug 5th, subject matter: "Game on - get $20 OFF now!"

There is a coupon code in the email.

I think I will take advantage & pick up the Isomers TTV + a few more kits I have on my list Heart Woman Very Happy

Here are the restrictions:

**$20 off $100 offer available on a single purchase for named customer only. To qualify you must purchase a minimum of $100, exclusive of shipping & handling and sales tax between 4:00pm ET, August 5, 2016 and 9:59pm ET, August 19, 2016. Offer can be used only once. If offer is used on an AutoDelivery program, it will only be applied to the first shipment, additional shipments will be at full AutoDelivery pricing.

Not valid on Waterford or items offered by Evine's paid programming partners. May not be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offer. Discount will be applied at checkout. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Ooooh thanks for the heads up!! I sure hope I actually get the email as Their emails are hot and miss to me. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl! Very much for this head ups. I ran to check both of my e-mail accounts evine writes me to, and - Nada! No, I do have an e-mail from them titled "Game on!", but they are trying to seduce me with 6 value pays in it....... No $20 anywhere to be seen. I'm spending so much with them, I think they should give $50 of instead of 6 value pays! Woman Happy

I am very happy, at least you Chi-town Girl got it! So, it's a one time only - you can't break your orders by $100 each. Still, this is a great deal. Congrats! When does deal starts? Maybe they'll still send us a code.